This is another Infected Swarm mission in They Are Billions. Appears after The Valley of Death mission, blocking access to The Villa of Terror. Here you have to defeat a total of 7,200 enemies, among which you will find 36 Chubbies. This chapter contains a walkthrough and tips for this rather difficult type of missions.
How to unlock and goals
How to start: unlocked after completing The Valley of Death
- Destroy all infected.
- Survive all the hordes.
- Once again, having a row of Wasp turrets around the main building works perfectly. Place them as close as possible to the main building.
- Now, have two rows of Soldiers, and fill up the remaining area with Snipers. The ratio of Soldiers to Snipers should be 3:2 (about 60 Soldiers for 40 Snipers).
- Spend the remaining Empire Points on fortifications - Stakes Traps or Wire Fence Traps. Place 4-5 rows of them around the fortifications, so that you have one empty grid between the Wasps and fortifications. Thanks to this you maximize the efficiency of the fortifications and don't allow the enemies to start restoring health.
- When the mission begins, set the Soldiers and Snipers as close to the Wasps as possible - thanks to this they will be able to start firing earlier. Set the priority of firing to "strong enemies" for all units - they will focus on the Chubbies first.
- Control the situation - if one of the sides can't deal with enemies, send a few Soldiers from the other front to help that squad. If enemies break through the row of Wasps, pull the soldiers towards the building to force the infected to attack the nearby Wasp turrets.
Below you can find a few tips for this mission:
- During this mission, you can use Lucifers instead of Wasp turrets. These units must be placed in the places where the passages get narrower, at least 2-3 units per passage. Place 2 rows of Soldiers and 1 row of Snipers behind the Lucifers. Lucifers will get cannon fodder, and Soldiers and Snipers will deal with the Chubbies.
- Snipers are crucial to this mission - Soldiers and Wasp turrets are great against the regular infected, Snipers will deal with the Chubbies.
- Place 4-5 rows of Stakes Traps and/or Wire Fence Traps make this fight much easier - all the enemies encountered here are moving very quickly, and these structures will slow them down significantly.