This guide for The Wolf Among Us is a richly illustrated walkthrough of all in-game episodes. It contains detailed description of all decisions and their consequences, conversations, and various characters. Players interested in adventure games from Telltale Games will find here some valuable information about the newest game of the studio.
The Wolf Among Us is another game from Telltale Games Studio - creators of The Walking Dead. That exciting, filled with puzzles game has found a warm place in the hearts of players from all around the world. The Wolf Among Us lets players follow the steps of Bigby Wolf, the sheriff of Fabletown - a district of New York, where characters from well-known fables created their own community and fight for their rights. Thanks to Glamour spell they can take human form and inconspicuously merge into real people's world.
The Wolf Among Us guide contains:
- Walkthrough of all episodes
- Detailed description of key conversations
- Description of all significant choices along with their conseqences
List of episodes:
- Episode 1 - Faith
- Episode 2 - Smoke and Mirrors
- Episode 3 - A Crooked Mile
- Episode 4 - In Sheep's Clothing
- Episode 5 - Cry Wolf
About The Wolf Among Us Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Ramzes" Winkler for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 46 pages, 160 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of The Wolf Among Us Game Guide
- Important choices | Episode 3: A Crooked Mile The Wolf Among Us Guide.
- Consequences | Episode 1: Faith The Wolf Among Us Guide.
- Important choices | Episode 4: In Sheep's Clothing The Wolf Among Us Guide.
- Important choices | Episode 5: Cry Wolf The Wolf Among Us Guide.
- Choices | Episode 1: Faith The Wolf Among Us Guide.
The Wolf Among Us: A Telltale Games Series Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Telltale Games
- publisher: Telltale Games
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3, PSV
More About The Wolf Among Us: A Telltale Games Series - Season 1
Most good games let us play as distinctive, memorable characters. Here's a list of some of the best protagonists from the games of the last decade or so.
The mobile market is dominated by free to play productions, some of which can really be dishonest. And what if F2P doesn't suit your taste? Well, there's quite a few great productions, which you pay for once and can play them like a human being.