Notice! The maps in Act 3 are all common for both paths. If a given point refers only to a given path, a proper information has been placed in brackets: (Iorweth) or (Roche).
1. Gap - you have to jump over it
2. Cave #3
3. Cave #3 exit
4. Destroyed wall - connected with For a Higher Cause! You enter Loc Muinne through it.
5. Basement / Gargoyles - connected with The Gargoyle Contract.
7. Southern side door
8. Northern side door
9. Square - filled with soldiers. Look out if you're in bad relations with them and keep away.
Letho - connected with The Assassins of Kings.
10. Basement / Gargoyles - connected with The Gargoyle Contract.
11. Julien / Nilfgaardian knights - one of the patrols, they always attack you.
12. Hadrian the Black, Adelina, Fily, Aylaya - connected with Poker Face: Loc Muinne.
Silgrat - connected with A Score to Settle (Iorweth).
13. Crumbled wall - lets you reach the further part of the city.
15. Nilfgaardian knights
Ambassador Fitz-Oesterlen - connected with Where is Triss Merigold? (Roche).
17. The Mighty Numa / Marcus - connected with Bring it on: Loc Muinne.
18. Incredible Lockhart - connected with Poker Face: Loc Muinne.
19 Notice board - gives Bring it on: Loc Muinne, The Gargoyle Contract.
20. Bras of Ban Ard - connected with The Gargoyle Contract, An Encrypted Manuscript, From a Bygone Era, Mystic River.
21. Basement / Gargoyles - connected with The Gargoyle Contract.
23. Philippa Eilhart's quarters - connected with The Spellbreaker (Iorweth).
24. Amphitheatre entrance - connected with A Summit of Mages.
25. Felicia Cori - connected with The Gargoyle Contract.
26. Tower - connected with Enter the Dragon.
27. Nilfgaardian camp
29. Triss - connected with Where is Triss Merigold?.
30. Roche - connected with For Temeria! (Roche).
31. Burton - connected with A Score to Settle (Roche).
32. Sewers - connected with Of his Blood and Bone (Roche).
33. Dethmold's tower - connected with Of his Blood and Bone (Roche).