Notice! This is your last chance to complete any side quest you have left. If you start A Summit of Mages, all the incomplete ones will end with failure.
Received from: Automatically after finishing one of the missions: The Spellbreaker, Where is Triss Merigold? or Of his Blood and Bone.
Step 1: Go to the amphitheatre entrance
The mission can look differently, depending on the path you have chosen and choices you have made. Beside the amphitheatre (M31, 24) you can meet:
- Iorweth - Iorweth's path, you saved Philippa by completing The Spellbreaker;
- Triss - both paths, you saved Triss by completing Where is Triss Merigold?.
- Roche -Roche's path, you saved Anais by completing Of his Blood and Bone.
If it's Iorweth, he will take care of the guards, while if it's Triss, you will have to deal with them yourself. If you chose the third option, you will meet Roche by the entrance.
After entering the amphitheatre the course of the meeting is pretty much identical for both paths, however there are some differences depending on your previous choices.
- Iorweth's path - you helped Philippa, the ambassador will arrive at the council and bring Letho.
- Both paths - you saved Triss, you will interfere in the council and accuse Sheala of the assassination.
- Roche's path - you saved Anais. If you gave her to Radovid, the girl will take over the country once she reaches adulthood; If you gave her to the Temerians, the girl will be crowned.
- Roche's path - if you didn't kill Henselt at the end of Act 2, he will join the council.
Sheala will save herself from being arrested by summoning a dragon.
You will unlock Enter the Dragon.