M3 Siege Tower
1. Murdered woman - starts Woe to the Vanquished.
2. Commander - connected with Woe to the Vanquished.
3. House with imprisoned civilians - connected with Woe to the Vanquished.
4. Passage - connected with To the Temple.
5. Door leading to the back of the courtyard - connected with To the Temple.
6. Well - connected with To the Temple.
7. Door leading to the monastery courtyard / room with the handwheel opening the gate - connected with To the Temple.
8. Gate guard's key connected with To the Temple. One of the guards has it.
9. Newboy / Newboy's Amulet - connected with The Dungeons of the La Valettes.
10. Ship - last stage of the prologue.
M4 Old Dungeons
1. Exit to #Siege Tower
2. Drowned dead
3. Temerian sword - behind a wall which can be destroyed with Aard.
4. Drowned dead
5. Blocked passage - can be broken down with Aard.
6. Drowned dead
7. Gate - unlocked after defeating all the Drowned dead.
8. Exit from the underground