The Walking Dead game guide contains a thorough and illustrated game walkthrough. Due to the fact that the general game difficulty level is not one of the highest, apart from the traditional walkthrough information, emphasis has been put on the most relevant aspect of the game, that is, the choices and interacting with the characters.
Each tough decision has been presented thoroughly along with its consequences and impact on the companions. The same applies to conversations - if the main character says something that can lead to certain consequences in the future it has been specified.
I highly recommend reading the "Hints and Information" section. It is a perfect introduction to the game rules, and at the same time it does NOT contain any spoilers. It can be particularly valuable for those players who have not yet experienced playing any previous Telltale Games studio productions.
- Characters have been marked in orange in the text.
- All items / people you can look at have been marked blue in the text.
- All items / people you can interact with have been marked green in the text - direct interaction or by using items found earlier.
- All characters' dialogues and game notifications have been marked red in the text.
- The lines [PANIC EVENT - START] and [PANIC EVENT - END] indicate the moment a PE (Panic Event) begins and ends. A PE is when the player needs to press the buttons that appear on the screen or perform other actions. The player will die if he/she doesn't do everything on time.
- The lines [TOUGH DECISION #x] indicate the moment where the player must make a difficult choice. There are five tough decisions to take in each episode (x refers to the tough decision number within the episode), and they are recapitulated the end of each episode. Tough decisions have an impact on further events, also in the next episodes - for example, you can only save one character of the two.
The dialogue number within a chapter and the lines taken (mostly) from the game that appear before the choice.
(1): Option 1 lines taken from the game.
Consequences of selecting (1).
(2): Option 2 lines taken from the game.
Consequences of selecting (2).
It should be noted that the order of the dialogue options might be different than the one in the game. It is random during the next game playthroughs, and the differences may also occur depending on the game platform you play on.
Author: Piotr "Ziuziek" Deja
Translation: Anna Deja
About The Walking Dead Game Guide
Author : Piotr "Ziuziek" Deja for gamepressure.com
Translator : Piotr "Ziuziek" Deja & Maciej "Elrond" Myrcha
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 51 pages, 549 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of The Walking Dead Game Guide
- Chapter 2: Conversation Killer - Food problem | Episode II: Starved for Help The Walking Dead Guide.
- Chapter 4: What now? | Episode III: Long Road Ahead The Walking Dead Guide.
- Chapter 5: Georgia's Last City - Meds & Escape | Episode IV: Around Every Corner The Walking Dead Guide.
- Chapter 6: Unexpected Delay | Episode III: Long Road Ahead The Walking Dead Guide.
- Chapter 5: Georgia's Last City - Arrival & Battery | Episode IV: Around Every Corner The Walking Dead Guide.
The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series - Season One Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Telltale Games
- publisher: Telltale Games
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
Bringing the world of The Walking Dead to life.
You play the game as Lee Everett, a man convicted of a crime, but who is offered a chance at redemption…albeit in a world overtaken by walkers. You’ll only ever play as Lee and will see the world from his point of view.
Telltale has a strong history of releasing episodic games but more importantly, we wanted this game to offer an experience analogous to the comic books and TV show, which are also episodic in nature. We have plans for 5 episodes, releasing once per month.
The Walking Dead is an Adventure Horror game. This game will offer a different experience compared to many other zombie-based games. You won’t be mowing down hordes of the undead as a super-powered killing machine with unlimited ammo; that would not be an accurate recreation of Robert Kirkman’s world. When you do tangle with the undead, it’s going to be harrowing. That walker could be someone you once knew…or were very close to. Also, gunfire (or loud noises in general) are not good in areas where walkers could be lurking.
The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series - Season One PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2 GHz, 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 1 GB (GeForce GTX 460 or better), 2 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7
More About The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series - Season One
The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season One is currently available for free on Humble Store. Other than that the store has a bunch of other games at sale.