Our guide to The Sims 4: Island Living describes in detail all changes and features implemented in this add-on. Practical tips will help you understand the new mechanics of this expansion set and allow you to quickly start the game with some basic knowledge. You will learn what about a new race in Sims 4 (mermaids) or what activities are associated with the introduction of beaches and functional ocean. Also, you will learn about all new places available on the Sulani island, and the progress of new careers.
- Sulani - description of all new locations.
- Mermaids - discussion a new race.
- The ocean and beaches - list of new activities.
- Conservationist - what does a new career look like?
- New additional works - lifeguard, diver or fisherman?
- Other novelties - new clothes, items and vehicles.
Sims 4: Island Living is another add-on to the latest version of the popular franchise. This time the players move to the sunny Sulani island full of beaches and places with access to the ocean. New locations are not the only attraction. The developers have introduced a completely new race in the game - now the characters can become mermaids with beautiful fins. In addition, Sims can swim in the ocean (directly or with ships) and explore the beaches in search of shells and other treasures.
Author: Radoslaw "Wacha" Wasik (www.gamepressure.com)