THIS is the final battle with Smiths!
The whole fight is all about evading his attacks and attacking him in the right moment.
Here is the list of attacks used by the monster on certain difficulty levels:
- Disciple - a clap, an attack from below,
- Master - a clap, an attack from below, spar 1
- The One - a clap, an attack from below, spar 1, spar 2.
Independently of the difficulty level at one point of the battle we are under attack of Smiths who fall out of the giant construction.
SmithZilla's attacks and hints how to take care of them:
- A clap - we evade it flying up (screen 1),
- An attack from below - we evade this attack by flying left or right (the direction is a free choice - screen 2),
- Spar 1 - we evade it flying up (screen 3),
- Spar 2 - we evade this attack by flying left or right (the direction is a free choice - screen 4),
- We can also use ruins of nearby buildings as a cover but I don't recommend this because some of his attack may evade the building and hit us (screen 5),
- When we damage the Mega Smith enough the little ones will fly toward us. If anyone of them catches us we press the normal attack button a few times as fast as possible to get rid of him (screen 6)
- After we successfully dodge 2-3 of monster's attack he will get mad, rise his hand and snarl loudly (screen 7). At this point we press and hold the jump button to attack the enemy. We got to execute a lot of such attacks to get rid of him once and for all.
We dodge all of his attacks in focus. Most of them is symmetric (except for the clap), which means that SmithZilla can attack with left or right hand. After a few of our own attacks it will lose his left hand. He won't attack with the clap any longer and rest of the attacks will perform only using the right hand.
If we get hit we may be thrown away at a distance. We will have to deal with the monster from here.
The monster throws balls of junk at us. We don't move from our place and when the balls are in the air we start charging the "Killing Blow" attack and when those balls are near us we release the buttons to destroy them (screen 1).
After we destroy some of the monster's balls he will get mad and it's time for us to attack him in the already known way - we charge at him (screen 2).