Attack - we can make up to 6 ordinary hits to a single enemy.
Special Attack - we grab an enemy with this button. Different types of grabs:
- When we grab an enemy from behind Neo will choke him,
- Front grabs:
- After grabbing an enemy press a direction key - throw enemy in that direction,
- After grabbing an enemy press an attack button once - a powerful attack,
- After grabbing an enemy press an attack button few times fast - a fast series of attacks,
- After grabbing an enemy press a "Weapon Strip" button - we take a weapon from our enemy's hands (if he has one) - it's a very effective attack (especially level 3).
We combine ordinary attacks with the special one to perform a powerful combo on a single enemy. We combine those attacks with focus to do an even more deadly combo. We can also use a great variety of side-arms.
If we're attacked by more than one enemy we can perform a special attack directed at up to three opponents. To do this we have to grab an enemy, press a directional button in direction of a second foe and press the special attack button again (you can repeat this process to grab a third foe).
Neo changes some of his attacks after the "He is the One" mission. We can still observe some of his old moves but mostly they are replaced with more powerful ones.
Killing Blow - a very strong attack. In the beginning it's directed at one foe but later on Neo learns how to perform this move on a larger amount of enemies. We combine it with side-arms to get some interesting effects. But try not to overtake with this attack - we need some time to charge it and during charge we are being helplessly open for enemies' attacks.
- We shoot at an enemy from a larger distance still closing in (in a close range we hide weapon and engage in a hand-to-hand combat),
- When closing in to an armed foe we use the "bullet dodge in motion" skill to dodge bullets,
- We use rarely it and only it - it's not very efficient. We use this kind of weapon when closing in to an enemy.