This walkthrough for The Last of Us includes everything that is key for the stress-free completion of the game. In here, you can find:
- a detailed walkthrough for all of the chapters;
- tips and hints on how to fight enemies stronger than you and the end-bosses
- descriptions for all of the major battles, thanks to which you will eliminate most of the enemies with ease
- the whereabouts of the more important collectibles like, Firefly Pendants, artifacts comic books or training manuals
Furthermore, in this walkthrough, you can find a detailed description of a hidden achievement, which consists in listening to Ellie's all jokes.
Michal "kwisc" Chwistek
About The Last of Us Game Guide
Author : Michal "kwisc" Chwistek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Slawomir "Szczur" Niejadlik
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 58 pages, 956 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of The Last of Us Game Guide
The Last of Us Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Naughty Dog
- publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
- platform: PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
The Last of Us is a genre-defining experience blending survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague. 20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, cities are abandoned and being reclaimed by nature, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on.
Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U.S.