Hello to all of you, both older and younger fans of the world of fairy-tales and fantasy. Before you is Narnia, legendary realm created by C.S. Lewis, inhabited by various creatures, not always friendly to us, humans. In this guide I included all the information you will need to help the children defeat the White Witch and free Narnia from her power (seeing her charms, however, one cannot help but wonder if a compromise beneficial to both sides could not be reached). Step right up into the old wardrobe... Adventure awaits.
Maciej "Shinobix" Kurowiak
Strongest of all the kids. He can fight pretty well, and as time passes, he becomes a good warrior. At first he fights with a stick, he can switch it with a sword later though.
Susan is the brain of the team. She also has excellent aim. She can use tennis balls and snowballs but she's really deadly with her bow.
Edmund is smart and pretty agile. He can climb trees, but he copes well in a fight too. As with Peter, his weapon of need is a stick, while his weapon of choice is a sword.
At first it's best to switch to Lucy only when you want to get something behind a narrow passage. Soon, however, she gains useful healing abilities which make her indispensable.
About The Chronicles of Narnia Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Maciej "Shinobix" Kurowiak for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "Cilgan" Lasota
last update : May 11, 2016
Guide contains : 17 pages, 47 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of The Chronicles of Narnia Game Guide & Walkthrough
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Traveller's Tales
- publisher: Disney Interactive
- platform: PC/PS2/Xbox/Gamecube
- rated: 7+
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is a definitive action adventure based on the Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media film capturing the renowned and beloved book series from author C.S. Lewis. Players enter the world of Narnia, a land frozen in eternal winter by the evil powers of the malevolent and evil White Witch. In order to end this frigid captivity and free his people, the mighty lion Aslan, true ruler of Narnia, invokes an ancient prophecy.
It will become the destiny of four young siblings from our world: Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy Pevensie to work together and use their unique combat skills, weaponry and abilities to defeat the Witch and her armies and save Narnia. These four unlikely heroes must battle the evil forces of the White Witch by waging war against a vast variety of creatures, including Centaurs, Minotaurs, Minoboars, Cyclops, Werewolves, Wraiths, Ankleslicers, Wolves, Satyrs, Boggles and more.
- Live the epic adventure while playing as one of four heroes (Lucy, Peter, Edmond, Susan) in a team-based action adventure.
- Battle the evil forces of the White Witch by waging war against a huge variety of creatures, including Centaurs, Minotaurs, Minoboars, Cyclops, Werewolves, Wraiths, Ankleslicers, Wolves, Satyrs, Boggles and more.
- Utilize the unique combat skills, weaponry and special moves of each character to fight and fend off hordes of dark mythical beasts, or solve intricate puzzles and progress through the adventure.
- Two-player action featuring all four characters
- Seamless game play integration of film footage with music and voice talent plus unlockable secrets to open exclusive content and more.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe - Official Website
- Traveller's Tales - Developer's Website
- Disney Interactive - Publisher's Website
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium 4 2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, graphic card 64MB (Geforce 3 or better), 600 MB HDD, Windows 2000/XP