Key moments during the journey
Soon after you set out from the encampment, you will have to take the first decision. It is about poison plants that are blocking road.
- "As he says - everyone grab an axe!" - As a result of picking the first option, another window with dialogue options pops up. However, regardless of your choice, the consequences are identical. The caravan will get stuck here for two days, which directly translates into losing your supplies and decreased morale.
- "Your hand going lame on you?" - Choosing the second option results in popping up of another window with more dialogue options. The first one- "Everyone get to work, Move!" results in consequences presented In the first paragraph. Selecting the second one, i.e. "There's got to be faster way around. We're leaving" results in your losing one day on finding another way around, which improves the caravan's morale.
- "Forget this path. We'll find another way" - As a result of the third option, you lose one traveling day and morale of the caravan improves.
Along your path to Old Ford, you find another Godstone and you set a camp near the stone. It is a good idea to take a closer look at the below dialogue options to get the best reward possible.
- "Shout for them to knock it off" - Nothing happens
- "Knock theirs over and run them off" - As a result of the second option, you gain access to another artifact- Tool of Scydlings.
- "Grab a stone and toss it to them to add" - The last, third option, results in slight improvement of morale.
After this happens, you can make a camp and train a little. Your task during the training is to use two abilities of the available heroes. The first one is Runic Gale - creating special runes on the ground that any of the heroes has to stand on to receive a buff (4 times). Te second task is to eliminate the opponent with the Track and defeat sill (3 times). After you complete the training, you receive 18 renown points.
During the following days of the journey, you will reach a big hole in the ground. You can either examine it thoroughly or go away.
"What's in the hole?" - As a result of the first option, another window pops up . If you choose the second option - "Forget it. Not interested in any more surprises", your caravan's morale will slightly improve. If you pick the second option - "Let's have a look you craven", a third window pops up.
If you pick the first dialogue option in the window, "Toss the scout in to see what he finds" caravan's morale will improve. Picking the second option, "Let's move on. No more surprises", nothing happens. As a result of picking the third option, "Someone get in there. Now!", you receive another artifact - Clasp of Kyn.
After reaching a small village of Einartoft, you will have to take an important decision. It will determine whether you receive another playable hero or not.
- "Join the old Varl, though it could be suicide" - You decide to help the old Varl and a battle with Dredges ensues. After you win, you receive 18 renown points and 7 supplies. Apart from that, you can enroll another hero for your party - Fasolt. During the conversation with him, you have to say "Stick with us and you can get your revenge"
- "Let the old Varl kill himself if he wants, but he'll die alone" - You decide not to help the Varl with Dredges. As a result of this, you lose the opportunity to enlist Fasolt in the caravan.
The first additional event may take place after you leave the encampment. Several clansmen claim that one of the children has been possessed by an omen and it is up to you to decide what should be done next.
- "Then kill it or I will. I'm not taking any chances" - As a result of the first option, 3 clansmen leave the caravan.
- "If it's a Omen, it's a good one. No one harms the child" - The second option is related to "Show me the kid" the dialogue option. Picking this one improves overall morale.
- "Faen nonsense. Get moving or I'll make you suffer" - Nothing happens.