The game guide to Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth contains information crucial to completing this entertaining adventure game set in medieval England. This is a comprehensive and well-illustrated walkthrough that will guide you through consecutive adventures of Tom, Philip, and Jack - three playable characters, whose fates are joined in the Book One by the process of rebuilding a cathedral.
To make things easier, the guide features chapters and subchapters describing consecutive assignments you have to complete in the game. All the necessary items that should end up in the inventory are indicated with red color; the additional objects that land in the 'Documents' tab and expand the knowledge of the in-game world are indicated by the blue color; Maps are indicated by the green color, achievements described here are marked orange, while any significant pieces of information are in bold.
Tom the Builder desires to build a cathedral one more time, Philip is a fresh Kingsbridge monastery prior, who wants to restore the greatness of the tabernacle he has been entrusted with, while little Jack, who thus far has been raised in the forest, learns about life amongst other people.
In the game guide to Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth you will find:
- A comprehensive description of all the activities that are necessary to continue the game and reach the end;
- All the locations with additional items that end up in the 'Documents' tab and expand the knowledge about the in-game world;
- Description of all the situations in which you can get an achievement (additionally, the entire set of achievement has been carefully described in a separate chapter).
Katarzyna "Kayleigh" Michalowska (www.gamepressure.com)
About The Pillars of the Earth Game Guide
Author : Anna "Kayleigh, kassiopestka, pestka" Nowopolska for gamepressure.com
Translator : Karol "kdrozynski" Drozynski & Michal "Klebek" Wloczko
Stage of progress : 60% completed, last update : August 15, 2017
Guide contains : 11 pages, 31 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of The Pillars of the Earth Game Guide
- Chapter One - Philip The Pillars of the Earth Guide.
- Chapter Nine - The Oath (Winchester castle yard; market; prison cell;back alley; Huntleigh abandoned house; pastures) The Pillars of the Earth Guide.
- Chapter Ten - The Rise of Kingsbridge (Kingsbridge - 5 years later) The Pillars of the Earth Guide.
- Chapter Three - The Conspiracy The Pillars of the Earth Guide.
- Chapter Eleven - The New Earl (Shiring market; tavern) The Pillars of the Earth Guide.
The Pillars of the Earth Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Daedalic Entertainment
- publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
- platform: PC
- rated: +18
An adventure game from Daedalic Entertainment, based on a popular history novel written by Ken Follet, entitled The Pillars of the Earth. The game of the same title is set in the 12th-century, in the tumultuous period known as the Anarchy. After the sudden death of king Henry I and the only heir to the throne having been killed in the crash of the White Ship, England gets consumed in a violent war of succession. With the war in the background and the tensions between the nobles, clergy and the common people constantly growing, the game tells a story about an attempt to raise a monumental cathedral in a fictional city of Kingsbridge in the south of the country. As for the game’s mechanics, The Pillars of the Earth is no different from a typical adventure game with gameplay based on exploration of different locations, conducting conversations, and solving various logic puzzles.
The Pillars of the Earth PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Quad Core 3 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 560 or better, 11 GB HDD, Windows 7/8/10
Minimum: Dual Core 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 280 or better, 11 GB HDD, Windows 7/8/10