The following guide contains a complete walkthrough for The Council - here you can discover all dialogs, secrets and puzzles. Besides that, the walkthrough contains chapters dedicated to the gameplay where you can find information that will make the game easier for you.
The following pages can help you with the gameplay.
- System requirements - can I run The Council?
- Controls - how to control your character.
- Starting tips - a few useful hints.
- Skill trees - which abilities are offered by a given skill tree?
- Which skill tree should I choose - Diplomacy, Detective or Occultist? Which abilities are the most useful?
- How to solve the puzzle with the statues?
- How to use items in game?
This detailed walkthrough will help you with all conversations and puzzles that can be found in the first episode.
- Chapter 1 - Off the coast of England
- Chapter 2 - Night stroll
- Chapter 3 - Wines and cannons
- Chapter 4 - Gorgon
About the game
The Council is an adventure game set at the end of the XVIII century. We play as a member of a secret association and our journey is full of various puzzles and secrets. Besides that, we can also meet a few interesting characters such as Napoleon Bonaparte or George Washington. The core of the gameplay focuses on having conversations with NPCs and on solving puzzles. The game also offers a character progression system.
About The Council Game Guide
Author : Radoslaw "Wacha" Wasik for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : March 14, 2018
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
The Council Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Big Bad Wolf
- publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE