This page of the Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe game guide has a walkthrough of the endings only available when you go through the New Content door.
After unlocking at least one ending, a new passage will appear in the hallway ahead.
You'll recognize it by the "New Content" bit and the fact that they are left slightly ajar. As of this moment, you have officially gained access to the new content.
- New content ending
- Skip button ending, memory zone ending, review ending
- Stanley Parable 2 ending, sequel ending, new content ending
- Reassurance Bucket Ending
- Collectibles ending, figurines ending
New content ending
Go through the new door and go down the hall to the moving platform. Watch the presentation and enter the elevator.
After exiting it, head down the hallway. You will see the jump circle. Within it, you can jump by pressing the spacebar button, but only a certain number of times. After that you will lose that opportunity forever.
Keep walking and enter the next elevator. After exiting it, follow the hallway until you come to a small room with a blackboard. Listen to the narrator. After the monologue, the game will begin again.
Skip button ending, memory zone ending, review ending
Immediately after finishing the New Content Ending, the game will take you to a slightly different starting location.
After taking a few steps ahead, the narrator will invite you to enter the vent. You can ignore the hint and go up the stairs. This path, however, will take you back to the offices you already know. As a result, you better follow the narrator's advice.
Doing so will reveal a new location. Go ahead, listen to the narrator and look around the exhibition. Walk ahead until you enter a cabin dedicated to reviews. After a short speech, a door will open in front of you. Use them to go through the room with a passage leading downstairs (for now there is no point in going down there). This will take you to the next review room. After listening to the narrator, return to the previous room and go down the stairs - the passage will already be open.
Follow the path all the way to the shed, then enter it. After listening to the narrator, the entrance to a large square will appear in front of you. There is only one way out of it. Continue going down the path until you get to the next review. Listening to the narrator will open the door on your right. Go ahead until you reach the next board with your opinion about the game. After a while, another door will emerge from the water - go through it.
Upon entering the room, a yellow button responsible for moving you back in time to skip the narrator's monologue will appear in front of you. The voice will start saying all sorts of boring things from now on, which will get repetitive after a while. Rewind it.
After a while, the narrator will again start his endless monologue. Rewind it again. And again. The voice will notice there is no way out of the room - you are trapped. After a while, it will ask you not to press the button and then disappear. Press the button. After a moment, the narrator will fall into a loop again. Press the button. This time the room will get wrapped in darkness. At some point the voice will go quiet - you know what to do. The situation won't get any better, so press the button again whenever you're ready.
The narrator won't speak - click! Beeping - click! Mid-speech voice - click! Silence - click! The narrator will space out and start repeating the same words - click. Silence - click! The building will start to fall apart - click. You will see the first glimpses of light - click. Vegetation - click. Darkness - click. Darkness again - click.
After around 18 clicks you will spot a hole inside a wall. Walk through it. You will enter a desert. Go in any direction. You will start the game all over again.
Stanley Parable 2 ending, sequel ending, new content ending
Once the Skip button is complete, the door to the new content will slightly change. Go through them and get on the moving platform. Step into the elevator; it will take you to a new location. Walk down the hallways until you reach the main hall. There are many interesting things around here.
The area consists of two halls separated from each other. We will discuss them one by one.
Stand with your back facing the entrance - on your right, you will see a gadgets stand. There is a QR code which you can scan and it will take you to a pagewith an interesting video.
As you go ahead, you may see a large Reassurance Bucket sign. As the name suggests, you can get a bucket here. It will not be useful to you in further exploration, but it will open up a number of new possibilities in subsequent playthroughs.
If you cross the passage shown above (next to the stairs leading to the bucket), the Narrator will ask Stanley to select balloons. They will be located in the offices from now on. Keep in mind, though, that the Narrator will ultimately choose whatever you didn't choose so pick the ones you like less.
The room above is also one of the passages that will take you to the other side of the hall. Come back, though, as you have not yet finished exploring the first one.
In the corner of the hall, to the left of the door you came in, there is a room with buttons that say names. Get in there and have fun. Depending on whether you interrupt the narrator's monologue with button-pushing or not, his question will slightly change.
Right next to this room is an inconspicuous, dark passage. If you enter it, you will see the Epilogue caption and hear the Narrator's commentary.
Continuing upwards, crossing the footbridge and still heading upwards, you will reach a room designated for players who earned the Settings World Champion achievement.
Now move on to the second hall.
On the right, you will again stumble upon the jump circle. However, if you have used all jumps before and the counter hit 0, you won't be able to do anything with it now.
Further on, there is a big sign informing you about the Infinite Hole. Get down there.
This hole is said to be a mini ending; however, it won't make you start a new playthrough from scratch - you will be teleported back to the hall.
Inside, you will indeed see a hole in the middle. After jumping into it, the Narrator will give you the opportunity to teleport. Don't do it and wait until you land on the bottom. Only then press the button. Keep jumping inside the hole. At some point, you will be faced with an interesting, interactive vision. Eventually, the game will teleport you back to the hall.
Right next to the entrance to the Infinite Hole, you'll see a big sign about a new (and easy) achievement. Go there. The Narrator will inform you will get an achievement by pulling the lever. Unfortunately, the device does not work. If you want to find out how to get the Test achivement please ignore achievement, see the Achievements - full list page.
There is a large Stanley statue in the middle of the hall. Climb the steps and head inside the edifice. At the end of it, you will find a figurine. There are still 5 of them hidden in the game world (although you can eventually collect more than a dozen of them). We will elaborate on this when discussing the Collectibles ending.
If you have explored everything, there is an exit next to the stairs leading to the figures exhibition (on the left). Go up the stairs. You will find yourself in a large round hall. Listen to the Narrator. The game will start over.
Reassurance Bucket Ending
After completing Stanley Parable 2, a bucket will appear in the second office room. From now on, you can take it with you as a journey companion. Having the bucket on you alters most other endings and some of them quite significantly. The way you get to them remains the same, though, so we'll allow ourselves not to repeat all of it. Instead, we invite you to have a look at the following pages: Before choosing a door, Right door, Left door.
Endings affected by the bucket:
- Bottom of the Mind Control Facility Ending - a significant change; the bucket will want to build a home with you;
- Broom Closet ending - changes the Narrator's comments and will earn you stickers for the bucket;
- Escape pod ending - most of the ending is the same, but the last bits of it differ greatly; after this ending, you will lose the bucket for one playthrough, but then you will get a replacement for it;
- Mariella ending - starts out the same way, but the further into the ending you get, the more it will deviate from the original one;
- Elevator ending - significant changes as far as the Narrator is concerned;
- Freedom ending - significant changes towards the end;
- Countdown ending - enormous changes; this ending will let you watch the birds, you can change the videos using the buttons;
- Museum ending - bucket museum (touch the bucket at the very top of the room, the hole below it is not real);
- Confusion ending - a completely different ending (hint: the bucket cannot be destroyed);
- Cold feet ending - changing the Narrator's lines;
- Powerful ending - changing the Narrator's lines;
- Vent ending - you will hear a recording of a madman;
- Zending, Games ending, Art ending - these three endings get one common ending, What is and isn't a bucket?, which will reveal to you what is a bucket and what isn't; your choices during this ending don't matter; to unlock it go exactly as you would if you were to go to a colored door;
- Apartment ending - you will get closer with the bucket;
- Not Stanley - just like in the original, unplug the phone, watch the instructional video (a different one), go back to the room with the door, then select the right door twice and then the left; you don't have to go to the boss's office, just listen to the Narrator until the end;
Before choosing a door:
- Window ending - a big change, introduces a lot of drama;
New endings (after completing the Epilogue, you will gain access to the New Content door again)
- New Content ending - the ending itself will remain the same, but the narrator's lines will change;
- New New Content ending just like the first time, after completing the New Content ending, the exhibition hall will be unlocked (but this time the door will not have a different inscription). There will be some changes in the hall; for example, the figures exhibition will be closed, etc. It is recommended to take your bucket to the hall where you saw it for the first time - you are in for a huge surprise.
Collectibles ending, figurines ending
After completing Stanley Parable 2 and collecting the figurines in the hall there, Stanley figurines will appear in various places around the office. Finding them all will unlock additional content.
Once you find one figurine (not including the one in the exhibition hall), clues to the location of the other figurines will appear on the wall in the conference room.
- Opposite the elevator - follow the path as in the Freedom ending and enter the secret passage in the boss's office; the figurine is in the dark corner opposite the elevator;
- In the boss's toilet - follow the path as in the Freedom ending; however, when you go up the stairs to the boss's office, do not turn right - go left. At the end of the corridor, there is a closed door and behind it there's the toilet, where you will find the figurine;
- Under the stairs - follow the path as you did when completing the Mariella ending; when you go down the stairs, look underneath them; there is another figurine hidden there;
- By the colorful door - follow the path as in the Zending, Games ending and Art endings (without the bucket!). In the room with the blue and red doors, there will be an open locker with another figurine inside;
- In the warehouse - go the same way as in the Vent ending; jump off the boxes, but don't enter the shaft. Instead, use the gangplank to reach the figurine.
After collecting the last figurine, you can finish the game or reset it right away. During the next playthrough, the ending will begin.
The gameplay will start normally, but once you try to enter the next room, it will turn out that the hall in front of you is a fake one. After a moment, the memory zone will open. Follow the linear path and reach the cottage, then go down the stairs.
The Narrator will take you on a tour across the places where you found the figurines - you can collect them again if you wish. After you collect the first figurine by yourself, the Narrator will give you a choice between two locations and you will have to guess which one has the next collectible. It doesn't really matter if you get it wrong - it will just trigger a slightly different monologue. In addition, the second location of choice will always be replaced by a pink room.
After visiting all the places, you will reach a round room and after a moment of the Narrator's speech, you will be faced with a loading screen. However, the Narrator will interrupt it and you will start the journey across the locations with the hidden collectibles once again, only this time in reverse order. Once again, you can collect all the figurines.
After leaving the market hall, walk ahead and pass the jump circle. Keep walking and you will reach a hall with a door. It doesn't matter which one you choose. Your journey will end in the Stanley's room.
To earn this achievement, certain conditions must be met.
- Change the time - when you turn on the game (the whole app, not just another trip through the offices), you can randomly be asked to set the time and brightness of the screen - do it (you can't leave the time at 12:00, even if it is 12:00), as it will give you a chance to get to know the mysterious voice. You have to keep turning on the game until the prompt stops popping up;
- Reach the Collectibles ending - you can learn how to do this in the earlier section of this guide.
If you have followed this advice, you should now be able to see an additional option in the main menu - Epilogue. After selecting it, you will land in a desert. You don't have to do anything. The scenery will change several times.
The ruins are the last stop on your journey. Walk towards the building visible on the horizon.
It's worth noting that to the right of the ruins, there's the escape pod known from the bucket version of the Escape Pod ending. You can take the bucket from there, but it will not affect the Epilogue. Enter the building - it's a memory zone structure you're already familiar with.
Follow the cable stretched across the ground. Along the way, you have the opportunity to collect Stanley figurines again. However, they are not hidden.
At the end of the cable there's a computer. Walk up to it and interact with it. A conversation will begin with the character who asked you to set the time. The character will disagree with the developers' decision and will suggest that you can make a game together.
If you accept the offer, the mystery person will fix the trophy machine in the exhibition hall. Hence, you better agree. Also, every time you launch the game (app), you will go through the process of picking a subtitle for Stanley Parable and the number will go up by 1 on its own. From now on, you can return to the Epilogue at any time and change your decision.
Completing the Epilogue will again unlock the content hidden behind the New Content door and give you a chance to try out the bucket endings associated with it.