Zelda TotK: All Shrines in Eldin Canyon Zelda Tears of the Kingdom guide, tips
Want to learn how to complete all the Shrines in Eldin Canyon? In our guide to Zelda TotK you will read how to complete all the puzzles and unlock every chest!
Last update: Thursday, May 18, 2023
On this guide page for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, you will learn how to complete all the puzzles in the Shrine in Eldin Canyon. We describe, among others, all the puzzles in Shrines such as Marakuguc and Timawak.
Related map marker: Shrine #5 Marakuguc - Eldin Canyon @ Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Interactive Map
- Use the Ultrahand to connect one end of the bridge to the other and join them together.
- Then use the Ultrahand to place the construction on the lava lake. Get on the two-wheeled vehicle and ride to the other side on the freshly created road.
- Further on, you will find two identical vehicles with wheels. Combine them with the Ultrahand and drive through the lava.
- To open the chest, rotate the staircase around using the Ultrahand, and then use Ascend. In the chest you will find a Strong Construct Bow.
- Finally, drop all the orbs to the very bottom, straight to the mechanism. If there are enough of them there, the gate will open, and you will complete the puzzle.
Related map marker: Shrine #1 Timawak - Eldin Canyon @ Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Interactive Map
- Jump to the other side by stepping on the stone platforms floating in the lava. Then defeat the Zonai robot.
- On the right side, you will notice lava and stone structures floating on it. Climb on one of them and use Recall to undo their position.
- When you are close to the orb, follow the same step as before to get to the chest. Inside it you will find Strong Zonaite Shield.
- Next, attach the orb to the stone structure and return to the place where the orb will be.
- Using the Ultrahand, move the orb to the funnel and place it inside.
- In the next room, take one fan, hit it to start it, then jump and activate the glider while in the air.
- Move the hydrants close to the edge and hit them to create a stone platform. Then use the Ultrahand to place one of the fans on that platform. Jump on it and attach the fan, reversing it so that when activated, the wind will go backwards. Thanks to this, you will swim across the lake of lava.
This page is still a Work in Progress.