Zelda TotK: Shrines Map Zelda Tears of the Kingdom guide, tips
Looking for locations of all Shrines? Our TotK Shrines Map will help you get all Lights of Blessing available in the game.
Last update: Monday, May 15, 2023
In this Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom guide, you will find a list of all Shrines. We have described all Shrines in Sky, Surface and Depths. Our list will help you find Lights of Blessing that you can exchange for extra hearts or more stamina.
What are Shrines?
There are 152 Shrines in Tears of the Kingdom. Every Shrine consists of several puzzles to solve, which will lead you to the altar. Upon reaching the altar, you will receive a Light of Blessing item. All the things needed to get to the next room or solve the puzzle can always be found within that Shrine.
Upon entering a Shrine, a small hint in the form of the main puzzle's name will also appear on the screen. However, if you are not able to complete a given Shrine, do not worry. Below you will find a list of all Shrines in the game and their walkthroughs.
On Great Sky Island you will find:
- Ukouh Shrine - here you will unlock the Ultrahand skill and get the first Light of Blessing. Our walkthrough will help you solve all the puzzles.
- Gutanbac Shrine - here you will get the Ascend ability. Check out our walkthrough to find out how to open the chest and solve the puzzles.
- In isa Shrine - in this Shrine you will unlock Fuse. In our guide, we have described how to solve all puzzles and open all chests.
- Nachoyah Shrine - This is the last Shrine on Great Sky Island. On this page you will learn how to solve puzzles and get the fourth Light of Blessing.
- Kyononis Shrine - this Shrine serves as a combat tutorial. Learn how to avoid attacks and perform perfect dodge and fury rush.
- Yamiyo Shrine - another tutorial that will teach you how to throw items at enemies. After defeating the Zonai robot, you will be able to open the chest with 3 bomb flowers and obtain a Light of Blessing.
- Mogawak Shrine - in this Shrine, you will solve puzzles with batteries, an elevator and orbs. In the chests, you will find the Magic Scepter and Opal.
- Susuyai Shrine - in this Shrine, you will learn how to use Zonai Small Wheels.
- Ishodag Shrine - a glider will come in handy here. In this Shrine, you will have to properly arrange the fans and use the elevator.
Page in progress