The main objective of the story is to rebuild the destroyed city. This, however, involves time-consuming material collection and construction, which can take several days at a later stage. In this part of the guide you will learn which buildings are worth investing in to avoid regretting the money spent and time wasted, and how the prestige system works, i.e. the level of the player's city.
We should start with the fact that our city is full of undeveloped places where we can build houses, craft workshops and set up large, medium and small decorations. Each such object gives us a certain number of prestige points (defined in the game by the abbreviation PTG), which translate into the level of our city.
Initially we can only build ordinary residential buildings (Dwelling, Homestead or House - differences in names and appearance only), which are the main source of prestige points, and each subsequent building is more expensive and gives more prestige. The workshops, in turn, attract craftsmen to the city and give access to new elements of the game.
As for the levels of the city, there are ten of those, but on the sixth we already have access to everything. The table of city levels with the required prestige and unlocked buildings looks like this:
- Level 1 - 500 prestige points (unlocks the smithy's workshop and wooden style buildings),
- Level 2 - 2500 prestige points (opens the workshop of the alchemist and the stone style of the buildings),
- Level 3 - 5000 points of prestige (unlocks workshop),
- Level 4 - 8500 prestige points (unlocks enchanter's tower),
- Level 5 - 13 000 prestige points (opens the castle style buildings),
- Level 6 - 19 000 prestige points,
- Level 7 - 26 500 prestige points,
- Level 8 - 35 500 prestige points,
- Level 9 - 46 000 prestige points,
- Level 10 - 69 500 prestige points.
Along with increasing the level of the city we get time-limited offers for Imperial Shipment, witch contains a lot of materials for development of the town. This option may seem tempting but, in truth, there is no need to rush - all materials can be acquired by doing side quests.