The guide for The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit contains a detailed walkthrough. Thanks to it you can find out how to beat the game without any problems and how to find the majority of its secrets during your first playthrough. Our guide also features detailed descriptions of every dialog line and decision. Check out the page dedicated to the game's requirements as well as the list of useful tips that will help you in the game.
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit, a free game available on PC, PS4 and XONE, is a narrative-driven adventure game that depicts one day of a ten-year-old boy. Chris is a child gifted with great imagination that spends his days on making up his adventures. However, the player gets to control the boy during the day where his adventure has really happened. The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit is a prologue to Life is Strange 2.
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit is a short adventure game that focuses on one day from a child's life. This means that one playthrough should take you about 2 hours. Thanks to our tips you will be able to understand the gameplay mechanics and discover the majority of the secrets during your first playthrough.
- Take a closer look at everything around you. You play as a ten-year-old child which means that everything can be useful to you. The majority of the items can be used in creating your superhero costume, other items can be played with or you can come across letters that you shouldn't read. Thanks to that you can access new passages etc.
- Explore. You can explore the entire house and the yard. Your character can use his superpowers in certain places - walk around and use everything that was created by the developers.
- Don't wake up your dad too early. If you go back to the house and wake up the dad, you will lose the majority of the gameplay. This triggers a conversation with the father which ends with the ending cut-scene.
- Just have fun. Take on the role of a child and play with all possible toys. This unlocks new choices and dialogs.
We have used the following color markings:
- Green - all interactions that should be performed,
- Blue - important items,
Orange - pin codes, access codes.
Natalia "N.Tenn" Fras (www.gamepressure.com)
About The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit Game Guide
Author : Natalia "N.Tenn" Fras for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : June 26, 2018
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: DONTNOD Entertainment
- publisher: Square-Enix
- platform: PC, XONE, PS4
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit is a narrative adventure, so we spend most of the time on exploration, chatting, and making decisions.
The plot is partially non-linear. Our actions and choices influence it, therefore each time we start from the beginning, the story may be different.
This is a mini sandbox filled with cutscenes and interactions. It takes about two hours to finish the title, but in order to see everything, we need to spend much more time.
What is interesting, even though this is a standalone story, some decisions have an impact on the plot in Life is Strange 2.