In this chapter of Marvel's Avengers guide, you will find information about the equipment quality, as well as how the name of each item is created.
The equipment acquired in Marvel's Avengers can be divided into six quality tiers, which are easily distinguished by the color. The item's color usually defines its rarity. Higher-quality items provide more bonuses for the hero and can be enhanced more times. The best ones (legendary and exotic), can offer additional unique features.
Equipment rarity - tiers
As you explore the maps in Marvel's Avengers, you will find a lot of different items. With a bit of luck, you will find some really valuable equipment. In Marvel's Avengers, the equipment can be divided into the following rarity tiers:
- Common - gray color, items without additional perks, cannot be enhanced;
- Uncommon - green color, slightly better than common ones, have one additional perk, can be reinforced 3 times;
- Rare - blue color, have two perks, can be reinforced 5 times;
- Epic - purple color, has three higher-value perks, can be reinforced 10 times;
- Legendary - gold color, have three perks that are better than Epic ones, can be reinforced 10 times;
- Exotic - red color, special items of the highest quality.
Item names - how are they created?
All indicates that the name of the item you will find in Marvel's Avengers depends on its first perk. For example, in the image below you can notice that the Black Widow's gloves grant "Faultless Spark" perk, thus the object is called in the same way. The item's name can tell you immediately whether this gear will be useful to you or not.