In The Technomancer game you will find a detailed walkthrough of all of the main and side quests, coupled with information regarding the rewards and reputation gained for specific factions. Quests in the game often have various completion choices - all of the possible choices and their consequences can be found in the following guide.
A complete list of all of the abilities and attributes used in combat and dialogues was prepared, coupled with hints concerning their selection. The guide also contains various hints associated with, for instance, acquisition of Serum and experience points. Additionally, you can also find here a list of all of the companions available in the game, with descriptions of their abilities and characteristics, information about in-game factions and creating weapon upgrades, without which you won't be able to complete the game on higher difficulty levels. A description of character classes (which, contrary to similar games, can be changed freely and at any moment in the game) and tips concerning the gameplay with all of them was included in the guide.
The Technomancer is a dynamic, cyberpunk RPG game. The action takes place on Mars, where Earthlings enslave the people living there. The player, one of the Technomancers with the name of Zachariah, is involved in a conspiracy against the authority and is banished from the city. There are four character classes to choose from (which the player can change at any moment), a complex dialogue system allowing the player to complete quests in numerous ways, and different factions that offer various side quests and sometimes can assist the player during crises. Additionally, the game allows the player to sneak and pickpocket, gives access to an easy crafting system and implements a time system that influences some of the quests in the game.
The Technomancer guide contains:
- A description of all of the main and side quests;
- A collection of valuable tips and advices;
- A list of abilities and attributes, coupled with hints concerning their selection;
- A list of available companions;
- A description of character classes and advices concerning the combat style of each one of them;
- A list of all of the achievements.
The Technomancer guide was prepared based on the 1.0 version of the game.
The guide uses the following color schemes:
- Orange - rewards associated with character development: reputation, karma, experience points;
- Green - items that can be collected and those that are given to the player as rewards;
- Blue - locations and places;
- Brown - names of key characters found in the game that you can converse with;
- Bold - important elements of the game and names of quests.
Patrick "YxU" Homa
About The Technomancer Game Guide
Author : Patrick "yxu" Homa for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "jbugielski" Bugielski & Slawomir "rattchen" Niejadlik & Michal "Czarny Wilk" Grygorcewicz
last update : August 4, 2016
Guide contains : 31 pages, 363 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.