In The Technomancer game you will find a detailed walkthrough of all of the main and side quests, coupled with information regarding the rewards and reputation gained for specific factions. Quests in the game often have various completion choices - all of the possible choices and their consequences can be found in the following guide.
A complete list of all of the abilities and attributes used in combat and dialogues was prepared, coupled with hints concerning their selection. The guide also contains various hints associated with, for instance, acquisition of Serum and experience points. Additionally, you can also find here a list of all of the companions available in the game, with descriptions of their abilities and characteristics, information about in-game factions and creating weapon upgrades, without which you won't be able to complete the game on higher difficulty levels. A description of character classes (which, contrary to similar games, can be changed freely and at any moment in the game) and tips concerning the gameplay with all of them was included in the guide.
The Technomancer is a dynamic, cyberpunk RPG game. The action takes place on Mars, where Earthlings enslave the people living there. The player, one of the Technomancers with the name of Zachariah, is involved in a conspiracy against the authority and is banished from the city. There are four character classes to choose from (which the player can change at any moment), a complex dialogue system allowing the player to complete quests in numerous ways, and different factions that offer various side quests and sometimes can assist the player during crises. Additionally, the game allows the player to sneak and pickpocket, gives access to an easy crafting system and implements a time system that influences some of the quests in the game.
The Technomancer guide contains:
- A description of all of the main and side quests;
- A collection of valuable tips and advices;
- A list of abilities and attributes, coupled with hints concerning their selection;
- A list of available companions;
- A description of character classes and advices concerning the combat style of each one of them;
- A list of all of the achievements.
The Technomancer guide was prepared based on the 1.0 version of the game.
The guide uses the following color schemes:
- Orange - rewards associated with character development: reputation, karma, experience points;
- Green - items that can be collected and those that are given to the player as rewards;
- Blue - locations and places;
- Brown - names of key characters found in the game that you can converse with;
- Bold - important elements of the game and names of quests.
Patrick "YxU" Homa
About The Technomancer Game Guide
Author : Patrick "yxu" Homa for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "jbugielski" Bugielski & Slawomir "rattchen" Niejadlik & Michal "Czarny Wilk" Grygorcewicz
last update : August 4, 2016
Guide contains : 31 pages, 363 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of The Technomancer Game Guide
- Side quests in The Caravanserai The Technomancer Guide. In this chapter you will find information about the side quests in The Caravanserai, a mandatory location within Noctis.
- All available companions in The Technomancer The Technomancer Guide. In this chapter you will find information about all of the available companions and their specializations. Those are: Scott Seeker, Amelia Reacher, Andrew, Phobos, Niesha, Jeffrey Hunter and David Ward.
- Side quests in the Mutant Valley The Technomancer Guide. In this chapter you will learn about quests waiting for you in Mutant Valley. These quests include: In search for her Father, Gloaria, Brothers in Arms, Confession.
- Finding Earth | Chapter 2 Quests The Technomancer Guide. This chapter describes quests that make up the second chapter of Finding Earth. These are: In search of the lost dome, Patience, Mission: To the Rescue (which ends in the next chapter).
- Side quests in The Exchange The Technomancer Guide. The following chapter contains the description of all of the side quests located in the Exchange, such as A memory problem, Hostage Taking, Crowds of beggars, A soldier's bitterness, or A combat drug. Not all of them are available from the beginning of the game.
The Technomancer Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Spiders
- publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
The Technomancer is a cyberpunk action RPG, and a follow-up to Mars: War Logs from 2013. The story takes us back to the cyberpunk universe known from the previous production where technology intersects with magic and warring factions are fighting for access to the most valuable of resources – water. The titular Technomancers are genetically modified warriors with enormous political influence, who are also the guardians of ancient knowledge. In combat they combine cutting edge technology with the supernatural power acquired through mutation, the source of which lies in the wisdom of their ancestors.
The player assumes the role of one of the young and inexperienced Technomancers whose mission is to find and protect powerful artifacts from Earth, as they are the source of extremely valuable knowledge and technology. The game enables us to side with one of the six available factions. Each of them has their strengths and weaknesses, which influence the gameplay and the way we perform particular tasks. Choices made while playing will affect the ending of the story.
The game mechanics are very similar to what we could see in Mars: War Logs, using a range of typical RPG elements such as character development system, NPCs joining our team, and an extensive crafting system.
- Spiders - Developer Website.
- Focus Home Interactive - Publisher Website.
- The Technomancer - Official Website.
The Technomancer PC version System Requirements
Minimum: Intel Core i5-2500 3.3 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 560/Radeon HD 6950 or better, 11 GB HDD, Windows 7/8/10 64-bit