The most important element of the gameplay in Teamfight Tactics is the appropriate management of the money. Gold can be earned in three ways:
- Each round, we always get 5 gold and 1 gold for victory.
- Additional gold is awarded for a streak of wins or losses. This bonus is no more than 3 gold per turn. The least profitable strategy, therefore, is to lose and win in turn, because you won't be getting any additional gold then.
- Each round, we get a percentage of the money saved. One gold coin for every ten. We can earn as much as five gold per round (even if we have 60 gold coins) this way. The orbs on the right-hand side of the map show how many coins you get this way. During the battle, on the right side of the board, we can see the opponent's balls.
- You can also sell unwanted units. For one-star heroes, we'll get a full cash refund. Unfortunately, when selling two-star heroes, we lose the value of one unit. We lose the value of two units selling three-star champions. For example: Ivern is worth 1 coin. When we sell Ivern with one star, we get one cain back. Selling Ivern with two stars (consisting of three weaker units), we get 2 coins back.
- The sources of our income are displayed at the beginning of the round, and when we hover over the amount of our gold.
- Before you set aside at least 40 coins, use the available heroes pool upgrade very carefully. It's not profitable at first. The exception is when you have two copies of one champ and getting a third will allow it to evolve, and thus maintain a series of wins. You can also spend more cash if you are close to death.