The guide to The Talos Principle will help you easily complete the game. It will guide you through every level of the game and will help you in solving all puzzles. You won't need to worry about any puzzles. The solution to every single one of them can be found in this walkthrough. Here you will find detailed advices about items and their practical use. Thanks to this guide, you won't get lost in game world. You will find how to speed up the process of solving the puzzles. Thanks to general hints, you won't be wasting your time on learning the basic rules that makes the playing easier. The Talos Principle is a logical game that consists of few worlds. It is a game created by Croteam studios, known for Serious Sam series. The player can choose the order in which he will solve the puzzles, but to get further a specific amount of sigils or other elements found in the game is required. If you like the Portal series, this game is for you. You will spend a lots of interesting moments with this game. Hours of strenuous mental work while solving the puzzles created by the developers awaits you. If you like challenges, there is no doubt that you will find them in this game. To complete the game in 100%, you will be required to get to the top of your logical thinking. Since first moments, the game makes a good impression and doesn't bore you after first minutes. Have fun!
The guide for The Talos Principle contains:
- A detailed walkthrough of the game
- Solution to all the puzzles, location of the sigils and the stars
- Description of all the riddles
- Information about the items available in the game
- General hints that will make solving the puzzles faster
- All possible endings
- System requirements that will tell you whether the game will run on your computer.
Konrad "Kondzio" Kucharski (www.gry-online.pl)
About The Talos Principle Game Guide
Author : Konrad "Kondzio" Kucharski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Michal "Czarny Wilk" Grygorcewicz
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 80 pages, 435 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of The Talos Principle Game Guide
- World C - stars | Messengers and Stars The Talos Principle Guide.
- World A - stars | Messengers and Stars The Talos Principle Guide.
- World C - bonus levels | Messengers and Stars The Talos Principle Guide.
- World B - stars | Messengers and Stars The Talos Principle Guide.
- A7 | World A The Talos Principle Guide.
The Talos Principle Video Game
- genre: Puzzle
- developer: Croteam
- publisher: Devolver Digital
- platform: PC, PS4
The Talos Principle is a first-person puzzle game. The production allows the player to become a character whose mission is to solve over 120 puzzles prepared by the developer. The missions are very diverse and are based on different foundations. For instance, the player has to arrange Tetris-like tiles or use air blasts created by large windmills in order to move. In other missions he or she has to manage drones or set turrets.
The gameplay is full of numerous dangers and traps, and the level of difficulty increases with each system, providing the players with an appropriate challenge.
The game uses Serious Engine 4 technology. One of its improvements is the module using the method of scanning real locations and objects which are then reproduced in the game world.
- Croteam - Developer Website.
- Devolver Digital - Publisher Website.
- The Talos Principle - Official Website.
The Talos Principle PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Quad Core 3.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce 470 GTX/Radeon HD 5850 or better, 4 GB HDD, Windows 7 64-bit
Minimum: Dual Core 2.0 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB GeForce FX 8600/Radeon HD 3600 or better, 4 GB HDD, Windows XP SP3