The game guide for Syberia 3 contains useful tips for this anticipated sequel. The guide, containing many pictures, can help you out with the adventures of Kate Walker, a lawyer from New York. In the previous game she left behind her organized life in order to traverse cold north-east terrains and help an outstanding inventor to make his biggest dream come true.
To make the navigation easier each chapter is divided into subchapters that describe each tasks that you must complete. Additionally, some puzzles have headlines which allows you to find them quickly. All useful items that the heroine can acquire are highlighted with red color, blue color is used for documents, orange is for achievements and important information are bolded.
The story begins where the previous part ended - the unconscious and cold Kate is found by Jukoli tribe, travelling with their snow ostriches. The woman, brought back to life, becomes their ally and wants to do anything to help these people reach their destination - which, as it turns out, is not that simple.
The guide is based on the game played in journey mode.
In Syberia 3 game guide you can find:
- a detailed description of all actions that are necessary to continue the game and reach the end;
- solutions for all puzzles with provided pictures;
- all occasions for getting achievements are highlighted (additionally, the complete list can be seen in the separate chapter)
Katarzyna "Kayleigh" Michalowska
About Syberia 3 Game Guide
Author : Anna "Kayleigh, kassiopestka, pestka" Nowopolska for gamepressure.com
last update : May 30, 2017
Guide contains : 43 pages, 180 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Syberia 3 Game Guide
- Get the right ignition key | Chapter three | Walkthrough Syberia 3 Guide.
- Load the coal on the Krystal | Chapter three | Walkthrough Syberia 3 Guide.
- Find a way to get access to Valsembor | Chapter two | Walkthrough Syberia 3 Guide.
- Steiner's medicine | Chapter three | Walkthrough Syberia 3 Guide.
- Open the two locks | Chapter three | Walkthrough Syberia 3 Guide.
Syberia 3 Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Microids/Anuman Interactive
- publisher: Microids/Anuman Interactive
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch
Syberia 3 is a sequel to a popular adventure game series created by the Belgian comic artist Benoit Sokal and Microids Studio, released over a decade after the second part. The story focuses on adventures of Kate Walker, a young lawyer, whose profession, in-born curiosity, and adventurousness get her entangled in a new mystery. The storyline picks up the themes introduced in the earlier chapters. We learn about the fate of young lawyer Kate Walker and her companions.
For the first time in the cycle's history, the creators decided to apply a three-dimensional graphical environment, which replaced the static hand-drawn backgrounds, characteristic for the first and second part.
More About Syberia 3
Before Syberia 3 hits the shelves in about a month, you can indulge yourself in watching a six-minute long gameplay footage, showing off an early in-game sequence.
After having been delayed from December 2016, Syberia 3 has now been slated to launch in April, this year. Watch its first actual trailer and see how exciting an adventure game can be.
We won't be playing Syberia 3 this December, but we might get the game before winter ends. The sequel to this cult adventure game franchise has been postponed to early 2017.
Syberia III is officially coming out on December 1, 2016. Watch the new dev diary video to learn about some new features of the third installment in the cult adventure game series.