The guide to the Sword Coast Legends game contains a detailed walkthrough for the game and a full set of advices that will help you in completing the title in one hundred percent. The guide has been created mostly for players that are starting their adventure with RPG games and who have little knowledge of the universe of the Sword Coast. Here you will find detailed information about topics that will help you in getting through each quest and in facing opponents. Fans of the series and those who know the RPG genre well will find in this guide a more advanced walkthrough with the list of all secrets that can be found during the journey.
This guide is divided into few chapters. First one is the introduction. There you will find controls, advices for the beginning of the game and the description of the interface. The second chapter contains a detailed description of the game mechanics. There you will find map descriptions, combat advices and the basics of exploring the game world. The following chapter focuses on the main character. Here you will find detailed descriptions of skills of various heroes and the differences between them. The next part of the guide contains a detailed description of the Dungeon Master mode in which you become the game master and you are creating levels for other players. Here you will find advices related to the mechanics and to all options that the mode offers.
The next chapter contains the main element of the whole guide, which is a detailed walkthrough for all main and side quests. Here you will find hints related to the enemies you meet, locations and rewards given for completing tasks. Special maps with clear markings will help you in navigating. The final chapters of the guide contain descriptions of the technical aspects of the game. Here you will find detailed information about the graphic options, engine performance and PC version's system requirements.
The guide to Sword Coast Legends contains:
- Starting tips for those who are not familiar with RPG games
- Description of game mechanics, including such topics as combat, exploration and completing quests
- Detailed description of the character creation and available heroes
- The main part of the guide which is the walkthrough for all main and side quests
- Description of the technical aspects of the game and PC version's system requirements
Jacek "Ramzes" Winkler
About Sword Coast Legends Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Ramzes" Winkler for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 84 pages, 141 images, 12 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Sword Coast Legends Game Guide
- PC controls | Hints on making a good start Sword Coast Legends Guide.
- Game Guide Sword Coast Legends Guide.
- Exploration | Hints on making a good start Sword Coast Legends Guide.
- Sword Coast Legends - system requirements Sword Coast Legends Guide.
- Your party - what allies do I choose? | Hints on making a good start Sword Coast Legends Guide.
Sword Coast Legends Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Digital Extremes
- publisher: Wizards of the Coast
- platform: PC
Sword Coast Legends is a classic-style RPG based on the fifth edition of Dungeons & Dragons system. A fundamental part of Sword Coast Legends is the role-playing campaign for individual players. The story takes place in a fantasy world of the Forgotten Realms, in the region called the Sword Coast.
In terms of gameplay mechanics, the game bears more resemblance to the latter of these series – the world is presented in three dimensions, with the option to freely manipulate the camera. We fight in real time, but nothing prevents us from using active pause to calmly think through the commands for the team (which consists of up to four characters). We start the game by creating our own hero, choosing one of the five races and six classes taken straight from to the fifth-edition manual of Dungeons & Dragons.
The game provides the option to play the story campaign in cooperation with three other people or take part in separate adventures in Dungeon Master mode for up to five players. In this mode, four participants assume the roles of heroes, while the fifth oversees their actions as the Dungeon Master.
In terms of the quality of visuals, Sword Coast Legends does not stand out too much from other classic 3D RPGs released during roughly the same period (e.g. Divinity: Original Sin).
- CodeHatch - Developer and Publisher Website.
- Digital Extremes - Developer Website.
- Reign of Kings - Official Website.
- Wizards of the Coast - Publisher Website.
- Sword Coast Legends - Official Website.
Sword Coast Legends PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 760/Radeon R9 270X or better, 20 GB HDD, Windows 7 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 2.66 GHz/AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB GeForce 9800 GT/Radeon HD 4850 or better, 20 GB HDD, Windows Vista 64-bit