The most cheerful character in the game. In addition, He hasn't a lot of strengths. Ultra Combo takes a lot of energy, but can not be carried further than the average distance, like the majority of strikes. Gadouken works only In combos, apart from them is almost useless, because of short range.
- qcf+P - Gadouken
Fireball range depends on pushed punch. Good only in combo.
- p, d, dp+P - Koryuken
Very similar uppercut as in Ken and Ryu arsenal but it has weak range and takes a little damage.
- qcb+K - Dankukyaku (armor breaking)
Good range attack. Number of hits depends on pushed kick.
- qcb+K (in the air) - Kuchu Dankukyaku
Good move against enemies that are in the air.
- qcf+2xP - Ex Gadouken
Has bigger range than basic version. Hits two times.
- p,d, dp+2xP - Ex Koryuken
Done close to enemy, hits two times. Ex version has a bigger range.
- qcb+2xK - Ex Dankukyaku (armor breaking)
The best Dans attack because of it's speed. Hits three times the same as basic version with HK. Do also the same damage.
- qcb+2xK (in the air) - Ex Kuchu Dankukyaku
- qcf, qcf+P - Hissho Buraiken (armor breaking)
Fast and effective Super Combo, good to finish combo.
- qcf, qcf+P+K - Legendary Taunt
- qcf, qcf+3xP - Shisso Buraiken (armor breaking)
Must be done from the middle or close range. Can be blocked. Do not pass through fireball. Works only if the opponent is getting up from the ground.
- HK (from the air), MP (crouching), cancel Gadouken, cancel Super Combo.
- Focus Attack, dash cancel Ultra Combo.
- HK (from the air), HP (crouching), cancel Gadouken, Cancel Legendary Taunt, cancel Ultra Combo.
- HK (from the air), HP (crouching), cancel Ex Gadouken, Focus Attack dash cancel, HP, cancel Dankukyaku.