Edmund didn't change a lot since Super Turbo. If pass through opponent defense, you can in a short time suck his power. In addition, the Hundred Hand Slap coverage was limited, Oicho throw is one of the best throws in the game and the Super and Ultra Combo is a great attack against flying opponents. He is slow but his stamina is high, which means that even the strongest blows it does not take much energy.
- dp+HK - Overhead Attack
- HP (from the air) - Jumping Hard Punch
- d+MK - Jumping Splash
Safe way to decrease the distance.
- P, P, P - Hyakuretsu Harite
Strength and range depends on pushed punch.
- [t], p+P - Super Zetsuki
Very good attack which beat almost every specials such as Blanka Beast Roll or Bison Psycho Crusher. Takes a lot of damage even if it's blocked. Good against flying opponents.
- [d], g+ K - Super Hyakkan Otoshi
- hcb+P - Oicho Nage
The best throw in the game and one of the best Honda moves. Before you can do:
- LP (crouching)
- LK (crouching)
- Jumping Splash
If your opponent recognizes the situation and will be jumped, get him down using Ex Sumo Splash, or HP (from the air).
- 2xP, 2xP, 2xP - Ex Hyakuretsu Harite
Turn your joy to the left or right and you will be able to move during attack - like in Super Street Fighter 2.
- [t], p+2xP - Ex Super Zutsuki (armor breaking)
- [d], g+2xK - Ex Super Hyakkan Otoshi
Good attacks against flying enemies. Super Zatsuki has a higher priority than in basic version.
- hcb+2xP - Ex Oicho Nage
Bigger range, bigger damage. Definitely the best Edmunds attack.
- [t], p, t, p+P - Onimusou (armor breaking)
Great against flying enemies. Pass through projectiles.
- [t], p, t, p+3xP - Super Onimusou
Similar to Super Combo good against flying enemies. Takes a lot of energy when Revenge Meter is full.
- HP (from the air), MK (crouching), cancel HP Headbutt.
- Focus Attack, Ultra or Super Combo.
- HP (from the air), MP, cancel Hyakuretsu Harite.