Blanka is almost identical as in SF Super Turbo, enough fast and his Beast Roll is very safe. Every Super Moves can be juggle starter. Good character for people who like combination and pecking enemy's energy.
- gp, MK (in the air) - Cross Up Kick
Good for jumping enemies.
- g, HP (in the air) - Anti Air Claws
Another useful attack for jumping enemies.
- P, P, P - Electric Thunder
Blanka is crouching and starting electrical. His move is Quito Fast and is the best for flying enemies. Doing a solid injury. The more we push, the attractions will be longer, and depending on the punch, stronger.
- [t], p+P - Beast Roll (armor breaking)
Much safer than the old days, requesting the same injury. If our timing is good, you can attack your opponent, who falls.
- [t], p+K - Backstep Roll
Blanka jump back and brings the attack. If you hit, the enemy will fall. You can also use it to safely decrease distance dividing us from the enemy.
- [d], g+K - Vertical Roll
Great attack for jumping enemy's.
- t or P+3xK - Hop
Specific Blanka dash. Quite not useful.
- dp+HP - Beast Slide
Skid on the back. It can be used to avoid the fireball. The extent of the blow is good, but after there is a huge delay.
- d+ 3xP - Duck
Another way to avoid projectile.
- 2xP, 2xP, 2xP - Ex Electric Thunder
Works on blocking enemy, hitting 5 times, makes solid injury.
- [t], p+2xP - Ex Beast Roll (armor breaking)
Great attack that passes through fireball and Ex fireball.
- [t], p+2xK - Ex Backstep Roll
You can control landing, by putting out the joy to left or right. Useful to decrease distance dividing us from the enemy.
- [d], g+2xK - Ex Vertical Rolling
With no doubt, the best Blanka's attack using for flying enemies. Very safe move with good distance.
- [t], p, t, p+P - Super Beast Roll
Blanka is charging and make an attack. By holding punch, Blanka turning around. When we release the button she attack.
- [t], p, t, p+3xP - Ultra Beast Roll
Good to end juggle (timing)< and great way to cancel enemy's attack. It's very hard to block, because the first part strikes in the low, and rest in the high. Moves distance is about 1/3 of the screen. Effectively thrashing attacks from the air, but then the hits just once.
- HK (jumping), MK (crouching), cancel Beast Roll
- HK (jumping), p+MP, cancel Electricity
- Beast Roll (close), cancel Focus Attack