Completing Stray requires you to finish 12 chapters of different lengths. On this page of the guide you will find a list of all chapters. The walkthroughs for particular chapters can be found on the following pages of our guide.
All chapters of the game
- Behind the Wall - This is the first chapter in which you will travel with other cats and learn the basics of climbing.
- Dead City - This is the second chapter in which, apart from visiting the eponymous city, you run away from Zurks for the first time.
- The Flat - This is the third chapter in which you complete more complex puzzles involving activating the B-12 drone and getting out of the building.
- The Slums - This is the fourth chapter in which you can freely explore the slums and meet friendly robots.
- Rooftops - This is the fifth chapter in which you have to climb over the rooftops, avoid Zurks and reach the radio tower.
- The Slums Part 2 - Return to the slums in chapter six, which involves meetings with other robots, e.g. Seamus. It also includes new puzzles.
- Dead End - This is the seventh chapter in which you have to reach the sewers and avoid Zurks.
- The Sewers - This is the eighth chapter in which you will have to make a cross through the sewers occupied by monsters.
- Antvillage - This is the ninth chapter in which you visit a village inhabited by friendly machines.
- Midtown - This is the tenth largest chapter with a huge urban area and a factory where you have to sneak a lot.
- Jail - This is the eleventh chapter in which you have to sneak again and reach the exit from the prison with your companions.
- Control Room - This is the final, twelfth chapter, the completion of which will lead to the ending scene.
- Ending - We have described the only available ending, which explains what happens to the cat and B-12 the drone (watch out for major spoilers!).