While playing Stray, you can discover secrets and gather collectibles. This page of the guide lists their main types - you will learn about B-12's Memories, Badges and Sheet Music. We've divided the lists of collectibles according to their categories.
Important note - Each collectible is only saved after you've reached the closest checkpoint, not immediately after obtaining it. Make sure to keep this in mind when using Chapter Select.
All of B-12's memories
There are a total of 27 memories to unlock. We've separated their location descriptions into game stages where you can locate at least 1 collectible of this category. Finding 100% of the memories is rewarded with the I Remember! trophy and a backpack in a unique color (pictured above).
- Key information about memories - This page explains what memories are, how to find this type of collectible and track your progress.
- The Flat - In stage 3, there is 1 memory to discover.
- The Slums - Chapter 4 contains as many as 7 unlockable memories. You can also look for them when you return here in Chapter 6.
- Rooftops - Stage 5 hides 3 of B-12's memories.
- Dead End - In Chapter 7, you can locate 3 memories.
- The Sewers - In stage 8, there are 2 memories waiting to be unlocked.
- Antvillage - In chapter 9, you can get 2 memories.
- Midtown - Stage 10 allows you to get as many as 7 memories.
- Jail - In stage 11, you will find 1 memory.
- Control Room - The final chapter 12 contains the last 1 memory.