The core gameplay of Spiders studio's game are the fights. Knowing who you will be facing is important. On this page of the Steelrising guide, you will find a list of all the enemies in the game.
List of all enemies
- Prototypes - basic opponents, you will find, e.g. Dextral prototype, Sinistral prototype and Heavy prototype;
- Guards - a common type of enemy, very versatile, be prepared for Lancer, Musketeer, Hoplite and Master-at-Arms;
- Serpents - snake-like robots, you will fight a Stalker, Pruner and Harvester;
- Felines - robots shaped like animals, e.g. Light Jaguar, Tiger Grenadier and Lion Gunner;
- Musicians - musical enemies, which include a Trumpeter, Violinist and Bassoonist;
- Acolytes - opponents fighting with two incense sticks, dealing massive damage, you will face an Assault Acolyte, Frost Acolyte and Flame Acolyte;
- Cooks - huge and slow opponents, use alchemy to attack, among them are Ice Squire, Butcher and Master Chef;
- Hunters - enemies adapted to quickly eliminate opponents, these include Falcon, Phoenix and Gargoyle;
- Labourers - opponents originally adapted to physical labor, but equally capable of doing harm, among them you can find a Forger, Lumberer, Miner;
- Rams - large opponents, adapted to crush walls and enemies, these include a Lightning Ram, Statuary Ram and Ballista Ram;
- Arachnids - fast opponents, mainly focused on supporting other Automats, they include a Courier, Watchmaker and Gunner.