Welcome in the guide for the adepts of the dark side, which have Playstation3 or Xbox 360. In the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, you are one of the Siths - the secret apprentice of the lord Vader - Starkiller. This guide will familiarize you with best boss strategies and reveal all game secrets (especially locations of the hidden holocrons). Have a nice lecture!
Przemek "g40st" Zamecki
About Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Przemek Zamecki for gamepressure.com
Translator : Marcin "Jedik"Terelak
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 22 pages, 314 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Game Guide & Walkthrough
- The Force | Basics SW: The Force Unleashed Guide.
- Mission 08: Imperial Raxus Prime - part 1 | Walkthrough SW: The Force Unleashed Guide.
- Mission 09: Death Star - part 1 | Walkthrough SW: The Force Unleashed Guide.
- Mission 08: Imperial Raxus Prime - part 2 | Walkthrough SW: The Force Unleashed Guide.
- GENERAL HINTS | Basics SW: The Force Unleashed Guide.
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: LucasArts
- publisher: LucasArts
- platform: XBOX360 / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / DS / Wii
- rated: PEGI: Age 16+ / ESRB: Teen
The Star Wars saga will continue in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, a videogame developed by LucasArts, which casts players as Darth Vader's "Secret Apprentice" and promises to unveil new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. The expansive story, created under direction from George Lucas, is set during the largely unexplored era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In it, players will assist the iconic villain in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi - and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny.
As its name implies, The Force Unleashed completely re-imagines the scope and scale of the Force by taking full advantage of newly developed technologies that will be seen and experienced for the first time: Digital Molecular Matter (DMM), by Pixelux Entertainment, and euphoria by NaturalMotion Ltd. Paired with the powerful Havok Physics™ system, these new technologies create gameplay only possible on the new generation of consoles. DMM incorporates the physical properties of anything in the environment so that everything reacts exactly like it should - wood breaks like wood, glass shatters like glass, plants on the planet Felucia bend like plants on the planet Felucia would, and more. Meanwhile, as a revolutionary behavioral-simulation engine, euphoria enables interactive characters to move, act and even think like actual human beings, adapting their behavior on the fly and resulting in a different payoff every single time.
- During the period between Episodes III and IV, players hunt Jedi in the role of Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice.
- Unleash and upgrade the Secret Apprentice's four core Force powers - Force push, grip, repulse and lightning - throughout the course of the game, and combine them for ultra-destructive, never-before-seen combos.
- Examples of unleashing the Force in ways never thought possible:
-- The Secret Apprentice won't just Force push enemies into walls - he'll Force push enemies through walls.
-- The Secret Apprentice won't just Force grip foes to throw them aside - he'll Force grip them in midair, zap them with lightning, then drop them to the ground to explode like a bomb.
- In addition to new adversaries created just for the game, such as fugitive Jedi and Force-sensitive Felucians, players will also confront and associate with familiar faces from the Star Wars films, including Darth Vader.