The Starcraft game guide is mostly focused on a walkthrough of the singleplayer campaign. There are thirty missions in the game, divided into three chapters. The game presents a coherent story with some interesting plot twists. Each mission has been analyzed and described here. You will find useful tips, a breakdown of the situation in subsequent missions as well as strategies that will help you get through the mission. Each mission in this guide is presented with helpful illustrations and maps. The guide will also allow you to get familiar with the three distinct factions. Each of them develops and grows differently, has different production methods and uses different armies. After every chapter, you will have to get accustomed to a whole new race - this has also been noted in this guide.
Starcraft is a true classic of the RTS genre, perhaps the greatest one. It's a different pair of shoes than other RTS games such as Dune or Command & Conquer. More emphassis was placed on strategy and diversification of units. Because of that, each unit has its strong and weak spots, which have to be learned and understood in ordder to be able to command the military resources reasonably and use them to their fullest potential. Developing the base and securing resources is very important. Another highlight of this game is the plot. The story is interesting and full of twists, particularily in the first chapter. The conflict of Terrans, Zerg and Protoss is a captivating history that appears in all of the game's missions.
The Starcraft game guide contains:
- A walkthrough of all three chapters;
- Tips about every mission's new units and alternative ways of finishing the missions;
- Advice and information about all factions;
- A handful of advice for the player's who never had the pleasure of experiencing Starcraft;
- Screens and maps that will help you understand the missions even better.
Mateusz Kozik (www.gamepressure.com)
About StarCraft: Remastered Game Guide
Author : Mateusz "Kozik" Kozik for gamepressure.com
Translator : Iwona "Meehow" Jodlowska
last update : October 03, 2017
Guide contains : 23 pages, 67 images, 20 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of StarCraft: Remastered Game Guide
- Mission 10 - The Hammer Falls | Terrans | Campaign Walkthrough StarCraft: Remastered Guide.
- Mission 9 - Shadow Hunters | Protoss | Campaign Walkthrough StarCraft: Remastered Guide.
- Mission 7 - Homeland | Protoss | Campaign Walkthrough StarCraft: Remastered Guide.
- Mission 10 - Eye of the Storm | Protoss | Campaign Walkthrough StarCraft: Remastered Guide.
- Mission 8 - The Trial of Tassadar | Protoss | Campaign Walkthrough StarCraft: Remastered Guide.
StarCraft: Remastered Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- platform: PC
StarCraft: Remastered for PC / Windows is a refreshed edition of the classic real-time strategy game, which originally came out in 1998. Both versions were developed by Blizzard Entertainment.
StarCraft: Remastered for PC / Windows significantly improves the visuals of the original version. Although the visuals are still two-dimensional, the graphics were refreshed and now offer a higher level of detail than in the original release. Also, the game brings support for high resolution and widescreen settings up to 4K. The in-game campaigns were enriched with new illustrations that convey the story. The audio was improved as well, including dialogues between characters. Apart from that, the creators added 8 new language versions.
StarCraft: Remastered for PC / Windows offers six campaigns (two for each of the races), as well as a multiplayer mode, which gives an opportunity to compete against other players.
More About StarCraft: Remastered
StarCraft: Remastered is coming out on August 14, 2017. Watch a new live action trailer that prepares humanity for the invasion.