Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Interactive map Star Wars Jedi Survivor map
Our interactive maps with planets, moons and stations from the game Star Wars Jedi Survivor. In our guide you can find important locations, all varieties of secrets and finds, traders or boss habitats.
Last update: Friday, May 5, 2023
Our guide includes interactive maps for Star Wars Jedi Survivor, which include all planets, moons and stations. We have marked all types of secrets and collectibles (chests, treasures, essences, Force tears and others), as well as shortcuts, blocked gates, quest-related locations, bosses' lairs or stores. Our interactive maps will help you complete Jedi Survivor in 100%.
List of interactive maps
- Coruscant - this is the first bigger location in the game. You will visit it in the first hours of the game, but you can also revisit it later in the campaign.
- Koboh - this is the largest and most complex map in the game. Koboh is visited multiple times throughout the campaign and the game gradually unlocks the next regions of the planet.
- Jedha - this is one of the larger maps in the game, on which you can find Cere's base (a neutral location).
- Shattered Moon - a multi-level location visited later in the campaign, with many treasures and dangerous traps.
- Nova Garro satellite station - it is the last major location in the game - you will get there after making enough progress in the story.