Star Wars Jedi Survivor map to guide you
May the BD-1 be with you On our interactive map to Star Wars Jedi Survivor we've marked all the seed pots, essences, blocked gates, Force Tears, Meditation Point, Merchants, Stims, Treasures, Databanka, Rumors and shortcuts. With our maps you'll finish game in 100%.
Last update: Friday, April 28, 2023
The following guide is a collection of the most important information about Star Wars Jedi Survivor that will help you complete the game in 100%. The walkthrough will help you get through all the most difficult stages of the game. We explain stealth attacks, the Force attacks as well as blocking and dodging. We have also provided tips and tricks, as well as lists of all available upgrades for the lightsaber, BD-1 droid, and new costumes and appearance options for Cal.
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Guide content
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Quick beginner's guide
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Basics
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: List of all main missions
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: List of all side missions
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: FAQ
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Secrets and collectibles
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Bosses
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Puzzle solutions
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Minimum PC requirements
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Language versions
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Controls
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Game length
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Trophies/Achievements
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Guide content
Our Jedi Survivor guide opens with a section dedicated to the basics. There you will learn how to start your adventure in the game and helpful tips and tricks. The combat basics page describes all Cal's attack, from basic slashes to special attacks and the Force. You will learn how to perform stealth attacks, dodge and how to block opponents' attacks and how to use a double-bladed lightsaber.
As you explore the world, you will reach the farthest corners of the map as well as unexplored areas, blocked gates and available shortcuts on each planet. In this section, you will find tips on how to navigate difficult terrain, how to do a double jump and run on walls.
The basics end with pages listing all the seeds, all the outfits for Cal, and a list of all the enemies in the game.
The walkthrough for the most difficult sections of the game will help you complete all main missions and side missions.
In the FAQ section, we answer questions like Can you have a red lightsaber?, Can you be evil?, Is there fast travel?, and Can you pet animals?. We also explain if the game has Raytracing and how many planets you will visit in Jedi Survivor.
The list of all collectibles will help you get items like seeds and plants, Echo, encrypted recordings and scans.
The appendix describes some of the game's technical aspects. In the trophy guide, we have included tips on how to get the platinum trophy and unlock all 54 achievements. You will learn about PC system requirements, controls, and accessibility settings. On the page about language versions, we provide a complete list of supported languages in Jedi Survivor and explain step-by-step how to change the language in the game.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Quick beginner's guide
- Don't try to reach every place right away. Some locations and collectibles are initially inaccessible - you must first unlock a specific skill or piece of equipment.
- Practice parrying strikes. It is very useful not only in avoiding damage, but it also allows you to go on the counterattack.
- Watch out for red attacks. They differ from regular attacks in that you can't parry or block them in any way.
- Look for Stim Canisters. They are the most important category of secrets, because they increase the number of healing charges.
- Exchange collectibles at merchants. Each of them accepts a certain type of secrets and you can exchange them to acquire, for example, new perks or lightsaber parts.
- Unlock new shortcuts. They are useful when you want to return to familiar locations and meditation points to rest and save.
You can find more tips for beginners on the Tips and Tricks page.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Basics
- List of companions - learn about AI-controlled companions. We inform who can travel with Cal and to what extent companions can help solve puzzles and win battles.
- Difficulty levels - in the game you can choose between 5 difficulty levels. We have described the main differences between them. You will also find out if you can freely change the difficulty.
- Stance - the page contains a detailed description of all 5 stances for lightsaber combat. You will learn how to unlock more stances and the best uses of stances for different types of fighting.
- Combat - check out this page if you want to learn more about the basics of combat. We explain Cal's special attacks, how to perform stealth attacks, and how to evade and block.
- Exploration - on this page we explain how to navigate all the planets and how to use the map. You will learn how to reach unexplored areas, learn all available shortcuts and locked passages.
- List of all seeds - collecting seeds and growing plants rewards with experience points. In this guide, you will learn about all the types of seeds and where to grow them.
- List of all enemies - here you will find out what kind of opponents you can encounter on each planet in Jedi Survivor.
- List of all outfits - here you will find a list of all clothes available in stores for Cal.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: List of all main missions
- Coruscant - we described a long introduction to the campaign on the planet Coruscant. Among other things, you will learn how to reach the senator's yacht and interrogate him, how to get out of the Undercity Meats, and how to escape Coruscant in the Mantis.
- Find Greeza - this page of the guide describes the first visit to Koboh. We explain how to complete the mandatory puzzles and get to the Rambler's Reach Outpost, and how to unlock the hideout in the basement of the cantina.
- Find Gyro Module - on this guide page we've described the exploration of the Smuggler's Tunnels to help you find the Gyro Module. You will also find solutions to new puzzles in this location, including those in The Chamber of Duality.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: List of all side missions
Chapter in progress.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: FAQ
This section of the guide has answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Can you pet animals? - on this page you will read the most important question regarding the game. We explain how to pet the animals you encounter in Jedi Survivor.
- Can you change Cal's appearance? - you will be pleased to know that in Jedi Survivor you can change the appearance of the main character. In the stores you can find new hairstyles, jackets, boots and additional clothing items.
- Does Darth Vader appear in the game? - on the page we answer the question whether in Jedi Survivor the famous antagonist appears and whether it is possible to fight Vader.
- How to save the game? - here we explain how to save the game and how to avoid losing progress.
- What are the consequences of Cal's death? - we described the consequences of Cal's death and how to regain lost XP.
- Are there stealth attacks in the game? - when playing Jedi Survivor, you may wonder whether you can use stealth attacks. The page describes how stealth attacks work.
- Are there shortcuts? - here we write whether you can use shortcuts. This is an important topic in terms of making map exploration easier.
- Are there companions? - here you will learn whether it is possible to travel together with a companion and the potential roles of AI companions.
- Is it possible to swim? - read this page to learn whether you can swim and dive in Jedi Survivor.
- Is there a 2D map in the game? - Jedi Survivor features an awkward 3D holographic map. Check this page to learn whether it can be replaced with a transparent 2D map.
- How to heal? - Cal cannot automatically recover health. Before playing, you should learn how to heal wounds.
- Is Merrin returning? - here you will find information on whether the Nightsister known from the first game returns and whether you can romance Merrin.
- Can you have a double-bladed lightsaber? - Jedi Survivor allows you to customize your weapons, and this guide page informs whether you can use a double-bladed lightsaber.
- Can you reset skill points? - in the course of the game, you can mistakenly spend points on things that are not very useful. We clarify whether the game allows you to reset skills.
- How to return to Coruscant? - you visit this planet at the very beginning of the game, but you cannot explore it 100%. You will learn how to get to Coruscant again.
- How to increase the health and Force bars? - the protagonist can permanently extend his health and Force bars. We explain how to do this.
- How to bypass a green gate? - green laser barriers are one of the types of obstacles in the game. Here you will learn how to unlock the option to go through the green gates.
- How to climb slippery slopes? - while exploring maps, you may come across steep slopes and will find an explanation of how to climb such terrain.
- Who is Bode Akuna? - we described a new companion that appears in Jedi Survivor for the first time. You will find out about his past and motives.
- Can you change the appearance of BD-1? - our beloved little droid has received many interesting improvements and new parts. You will be able to freely select elements and change its appearance.
- Can you have a red lightsaber? - here you will find out if Cal can have a red lightsaber and where to get one.
- Is it possible to join the Dark Side? - here you will read whether your character can switch to the Dark Side of the Force. We explain whether Cal can make important story decisions and whether it is possible to become evil.
- Does the game have an open world? - here you will find information on the size of the world in Jedi Survivor. We explain how many planets the game has and whether the game has an open world.
- Is there Fast Travel? - here you will learn how to use the fast travel points. We suggest how to use meditation points to move quickly around the map.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Secrets and collectibles
- Stim Canister - here we described the most important type of collectibles. You will learn where the canisters are and how to increase the number of BD-1's healing charges.
- Rooftops - The page shows all 6 collectibles in the first location of the game.
- Renovation Site 4733 - In this location you can look for 9 collectibles.
- Industrial Stacks - This is a smaller location with only 2 collectibles.
- Undercity Meats - In this area, you will get 4 secrets.
- Freight Handling Depot - This location has 3 collectibles.
- Skylane Regulation Station - This is a very small location with only 1 collectible.
- Hangar 2046-C - This is the last location from Coruscant and has 4 secrets.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Bosses
Bosses encountered during quests
- K-405 - An elite droid that you'll face during the first hour of the campaign on Coruscant.
- The Ninth Sister - The first challenging opponent that uses Force and wields a lightsaber. She is also encountered on Coruscant.
- Zeik - A boss that you'll face in front of the cantina in Rambler's Reach Outpost on Koboh.
- Dagan Gera - A Jedi possessed by the Dark Side encountered in Rehabilitation Wing on Koboh.
- Skriton - A huge scorpion-like monster hiding in the sand. Encountered during the exploration of Jedha.
- AT-ST - classic opponent faced during the sandstorm on Jedha.
- Korej Lim - The first bounty hunter which you'll face during your second visit to Koboh.
- Tague Louesh - This is an opponent using the Force and a lightsaber who will stand in Cal's way when he returns to Koboh.
- Magnaguard - An elite droid that you have to face during the exploration of the Shattered Moon.
- Drya Thornne - This opponent uses a two-handed lightsaber who you will confront him after finding the device on the Shattered Moon.
- Dagan Gera (second fight) - The second confrontation with the dark Jedi takes place in the Forward Control Tower location on the planet Koboh.
- Rayvis - This is a challenging opponent with whom you will fight a three-part battle in the Republic Research Laboratory on the Shattered Moon.
- Dagan Gera (third fight) - The final third duel with Dagan allows you to use Bode's help, and it takes place in the Observatory on Koboh.
- Darth Vader - You must face this iconic antagonist in the main storyline as part of a three-part battle in the base on Jedha.
Optional bosses and bounty hunters
- Rancor - A very strong opponent, encountered in Sodden Grotto location on Koboh. We will help you with fighting him, especially his red attacks.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Puzzle solutions
- Puzzles in Forest Array - this is one of the more complicated locations from Koboh - on the page, we show e.g. how to operate Orb Amplifiers.
- Climbing Ruins Landing Site - This is the first location from Jedha, and getting to the top of the hill may cause some problems.
- Reaching Cere in Veiled Hangar - This section may prove to be difficult and in our guide, we show how to open the door to the Archive.
- Orbs puzzle in Devastated Settlement - this section appears during the second visit to Koboh and here we explain how to use the Koboh Grinder and deliver Orbs to all devices.
- Puzzle of opening the Crypt of Uhrma on Jedha - The crypt is an optional location with a hidden Stim Canister and we explain how to figure out the combination to open it.
- Puzzle of opening the gate in the Buried Refuge - The locked gate is on Jedha and requires using the Force to move stone blocks.
- Puzzle with Orb Amplifier in the Republic Research Laboratory - Solving this will allow you to reach Rayvis. You will learn how to move the ball to the amplifier.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Minimum PC requirements
Thanks to the system requirements listed here, you will check whether your PC will be able to run Jedi Survivor on the lowest settings.
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-7700 or Ryzen 5 1400
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: GTX 1070 or Radeon RX 580 (8GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 12
- Disk space: 155 GB
For more information on minimum and recommended system requirements, the availability on other platforms, and Steam Deck compatibility, visit: PC system requirements.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Language versions
The Language versions page lists all available languages in Jedi Survivor. You will learn how to change the language on each platform and what languages support subtitles, interface text and dubbing.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Controls
Jedi Survivor is available on PC, Xbox Series X|S and PS5. On the Keybinds page, we have posted a list of the controls for all platforms.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Game length
It should take you about 20-30 hours on average to finish Jedi Survivor. The play time can be significantly increased if you decide to do full map exploration, get 100% of the secrets, complete all side missions and fights with optional bosses. More information can be found on the Game length page.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Trophies/Achievements
Jedi Survivor has 54 trophies, including the platinum trophy available to PS5. You get achievements by, e.g. making progress in the story, finding secrets or completing optional activities. We described all available achievements in more detail in the trophy guide.
Coming Soon Star Wars Jedi Survivor map to guide you
This is upcoming Game Guide and Walkthrough for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Video Game.
We are working on it now. We want to publish this Game Guide close to Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Release Date.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Respawn Entertainment
- publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, PS5, XSX