4) Crossroads - You should receive a warning that snipers are hiding in some of the nearby buildings. You can try and find them yourself, however I would recommend waiting for your colleagues from Clear Sky to take care of that problem. Ignore side alleys, because those are highly radioactive areas.
5) Town square - This is by far one of the most dangerous areas of Limansk. You will have to acknowledge the fact that there are a lot of enemy snipers here. As a result, you won't be allowed to stay in one place for a longer period of time. You should also know that Monolith units may arrive here and this will make the situation ever worse.
6) Destroyed gate - You will have to get to this gate to reach the central area of the city. You can't proceed directly to the north, because there are some dangerous anomalies out there and you would have died almost instantly.
7) Small bridge - This bridge leads to the northern farm and that's where you'll come across a large group of Monolith units. You must use the bridge, because if you decide to go through the river, there's a possibility of being poisoned or receiving a large dose of radiation.
8) Monolith's outpost - Obviously you shouldn't be surprised to encounter a lot of Monolith units here. I would recommend surprising them. Securing this outpost is required to fulfill one of the subquests given to you by one of the squad leaders. Be careful near the outpost - there are a lot of anomalies there, so it's to die by mistake.