Shady Oasis is one of the levels in Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage that is part of Autumn Plains homeworld. You reach this level later in the game. Below you can find our walkthrough for this level.
- What is required to complete this level in 100%?
- Challenge 1: Catch 3 thieves
- Challenge 2: Free hippos
What is required to complete this level in 100%?
To complete Shady Oasis in 100%, you have to do the following things:
- Collect 400 crystals
- Collect 2 orbs
Collect all crystals in the starting location. Then, head towards the hippo. He wants your help to reach the center of the oasis. Attack trees to knock down fruits - the hippo gets bigger by eating them.
The main part of the level focuses on Spyro following the hippo and knocking down fruits from the trees. You will also have to defeat enemies and collect crystals. The trees are in the following places:
- The first is right next to the hippo (the starting location).
- The next one is on the high platform, near the second gate. You can reach it by jumping on the platforms on the other side of the path.
- The third tree is high above the gate. Go up the stairs in the corridor - they will lead you to the tree.
- The last tree is on a platform - Spyro can't reach it. Use a stone to knock a fruit down.
This allows you to reach the oasis' center and access the exit portal.
Challenge 1: Catch 3 thieves
You can start this challenge right next to the exit portal. The objective is to catch 3 thieves. They usually move on very narrow platforms. Because of that you should activate Invisibility Power Up - it will protect you from taking damage.
Challenge 2: Free hippos
Start this challenge near the Invisibility Power Up gate. One of the hippos asks you to rescue his brothers trapped in rocks. Besides activating the Power Up, Spyro also must know Headbash ability. Use this skill to rescue hippos trapped in a rock.