Talismans are a form of collectibles found in Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage. You get them after performing certain actions. They are linked to the main story, and finding them is required to unlock the boss in a given home world. Of course, you may not find a talisman in every level. You won't find them in home locations and flight levels. Below you will find a list of all the trophies that can be found in Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage.
In this level you can get a Gold Monk Statue. The monks offer it to you when you "defeat" the yeti. To do this you only need to get to the clearing above, where there is a small house. You will do this by using the building next to the first gate you encounter. All you have to do is enter it and the opponent will defeat himself.
Acquiring the talisman in this level will require you to save all the builders from the hands of idols. It will also be required to open more gates in this level. The workmen can be found in the following places:
- In the lagoon, near the gate. You have to defeat the idol that guards him.
- On the bridge in the next location. He is held by an idol statue
- On a glade, he is chased around a tree in the central part of the location.
- In the tunnel there is a workman chased by another idol.
- In the glade near the head with traps, the last workman is held by an idol.
- When you approach the workman who is standing behind the last gate
In Glimmer you don't have to meet any special requirements. All you need to do is reach the miner standing next to the exit from the level and you will receive a Magic Pick.
Receiving the talisman in Aquaria Towers will require you to flood the whole area once again. To do this, you must activate the three buttons located across the level. The exact description of how to do this is included in the walkthrough for this level.
Getting a talisman in this level is possible if you turn off all electric gates. It is required to have a suitable bulb, which, when installed in the gate, deactivates it.