The Skelos Badlands is a level in Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage. It belongs to the second home world - the Autumn Plains. Due to the location of the portal, it will probably be the first level in this world that you will have to face. The following section contains the detailed walkthrough for this level.
- What is required to complete this level in 100%?
- Challenges 1: Dem bones
- Challenges 2 and 3: Lava lizards
What is required to complete this level in 100%?
To complete Skelos Badlands in 100%, you have to do the following things:
- Collect 400 crystals
- Collect 3 orbs
The level starts with a small platform where you will find a caveman. Talk to him. He will ask you for help in moving to the other side of the map. But before you start heading in the right direction, head towards a dead end. You'll find a catbat and a caveman. You can eliminate them with volcanic stones or leave them in peace and collect the crystals next to them.
Then head in the right direction. Use the stone lying next to the caveman to shoot down the cat with it. At this point you can bypass the rock at which the caveman stood. Eliminate the fire wizard flying there and collect the crystals. Then go back to the main path.
Defeat all enemies and go to the cave. Go through the cave as you defeat all appearing enemies, and you'll leave in the next location. Here you'll meet the cats and a mages again. Eliminate them with volcanic stones.
Here you will find a gate of resistance, which will be required to complete one of the challenges. If you go further ahead, you'll find yourself on a stone stairs. At the top of the stairs you will find the caveman you talked to at the beginning. He thanks you for your help and activates the portal ending the level. On the same platform you will also find stairs leading to the rock shelf where you will find crystals.
Challenges 1: Dem bones
Difficulty: 4 stars
You will find a caveman near the end of the level. He will ask you to find his friend's bones that have been stolen. There are eight of these bones. You will find them in the following places:
- On the last of the bones forming the path to the rock located in the central part of the second location
- On a rock shelf in the central part of the location where you start your task. In order to get there, you must use skeleton elements protruding from the lava. They will allow you to jump to the rock shelves that will lead you there.
- You will find two in the cave to the left of the entrance to the second location. To reach it you need an active shield because you have to go through lava. In addition, you will find a large number of crystals in this cave.
- At the top of the entrance to the cave connecting the two locations. Hit it with a volcanic stone and the bone will fall down.
- In a cave connecting both locations. Climb up the stairs adjacent to the road. Crush the barricade behind the stones and jump to the adjacent shelf.
- The cave also has a gate of resistance. Enter it and then jump to the next step. You will find another bone.
- A side path leads from the cave. The bone is at the very end. To get there you have to take out the cat first.
Challenges 2 and 3: Lava lizards
Difficulty: 3 and 5 stars
These tasks are identical. The only thing that changes is the level of difficulty.
Using the platforms in the first location, you will reach a caveman who will ask you to protect his village from lizard attacks. If you agree, it will open a bridge to the village.
You will have to liquidate them as soon as they hatch. If they reach a villager, they will eat them, and you will have to start the task from the beginning. The final sequence of the second part is particularly difficult. Three lizards hatch at the same time. The longest way to the victim must be covered by the lizard, which is located to the left of the canyon. Therefore, leave it for the end.