The guide for Spintires: Mudrunner contains a number of tips that are a bread and butter of the game. Some of the tips focus on the basic aspects of the gameplay, while the rest involve vehicles, maps or challenges.
Spintires MudRunner Guide For Beginners
The game can prove to be quite challenging during first contact. The biggest challenge lies in getting past various terrain obstacles and driving the vehicles in tough conditions. This chapter contains tips and information about various aspects of the game.
- Starting tips - beginner's guide.
- My vehicle is stuck - what now?!
- Effective transport and Garage points
- Trailers or semi-trailers?
Vehicles in MudRunner
The game offers a wide range of vehicles whose differences may not be discernible at first contact. You should learn which vehicle should be chosen to the task at hand.
- Cars (Clas A) - Vehicles: A-968M, A-469, A-3151
- Light Trucks (Class B): Vehicles: B-130, B-131, B-66.
- 6-wheeled trucks (Class C): Vehicles: C-255, C-256, C-260, C-375, C-4320, C-43010, C-4310, C-65111, C-65115.
- Utility Vehicles (Class D,E,K): Vehicles: K-700, D-535 and D-537 and E-7310.
- Attachments - trailers, semi-trailers, addons.
Maps and Challenges
Each free ride scenario offers a large map and a number of roads used to transport the valuable timber. Not every road will lead you to your objective, while each map offer different challenges. The guide contains tips and suggested roads for every map found in game. Below you will find walkthrough for Mudrunner, a Spintires game:
About Spintires MudRunner Guide and Tips
Author : Mateusz "Kozik" Kozik for gamepressure.com
Translator : Filip "Asfalto" Jaron
last update : November 30, 2017
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Spintires: MudRunner Video Game
- genre: Simulation
- developer: Saber Interactive
- publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
An enhanced version of a realistic off-road truck simulator called Spintires. The MudRunner edition offers a new map, new vehicles, improved visuals, and enhanced physics. Unlike the original release, which has been developed by the British Oover, Spintires: MudRunner has been created by Saber Interactive and published by Focus Home Interactive. Moreover, the game is available on PC Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
A player once again gets the opportunity to assume the role of a Russian truck driver and traverse the vast regions of Siberia with only a map and a compass. One gets at his disposal 19 different vehicles (the MudRunner edition introduces 13 new machines), which can be modified throughout the game. The additional pieces of equipment feature i.a. wood grapples and hoisting winches – a player can use them to pull his vehicle out of the mud.
- Official site - Official Website for Spintires: MudRunner.
- Focus Home Interavtive - Official developer's website.
Spintires: MudRunner PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 470 or better, 1 GB HDD, Windows Vista/7/8/10
Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB GeForce 9600 GT or better, 1 GB HDD, Windows Vista/7/8/10