On this page of the tutorial you will find out how long it takes to beat Spider-Man Miles Morales. You will also learn about the length of the main questline. Additionally, if you want to complete the game to 100%, and thus win the platinum trophy, you can read about the requirements here.
Spider-Man Miles Morales is a relatively short game. Completing the main storyline may take less than 7 hours. However, if you want to complete all side missions, get all the items, collectibles and secrets, you will likely spend up to 20 hours in the game. To win platinum you need to:
- Complete the main campaign
- Do all missions and side activities in the FNSM app
- Collect all postcards, sound samples and time capsules
- Find all Underground Caches
- Clear Undeground Hideouts and Roxxon Labs of enemies
- Unlock all suits and gadgets available in the game
- Ride the derelict boat in the Chinatown docks
- Pay your respects to the grave of Miles' father
- Find the Stan Lee statue
- Complete all tests in the Spider-Man training
See the Trophies page for more details.