Our guide to Songs of Conquest has answers to your questions about the game. We share useful starting tips, as well as discuss gameplay mechanics such as building and recruiting an army.
The FAQ section addresses common questions about Songs of Conquest. You'll find out if the game has multiplayer, how to skip the slow-mo animations of the last attack in battle, and whether the maps are auto-generated.
The Basics section describes the menu as well as the mechanics of building and developing settlements. It also features many useful starting tips as well as advice on exploring the map. This section will be very useful to those starting their adventure with the game.
The military section will teach you all about Songs of Conquest's military. It describes the spellcasting and battle mechanics. You'll learn how to recruit and upgrade your units, as well as how to manage them.
- Songs of Conquest: Beginner's guide
- Songs of Conquest: FAQ
- Songs of Conquest: Basics
- Songs of Conquest: Military
- Songs of Conquest: PC system requirements
Songs of Conquest: Beginner's guide
- Choose the military as the rewards. During the game, you will often have to choose between money and new units. The latter is usually the best choice. This is true especially in the early stages of the game. You have to wait for new soldiers in your settlements. You will often find yourself with a full wallet without access to troops in the first rounds.
- Explore the world, but don't overdo it. It's hard to resist the temptation to explore every nook and cranny of the map, especially since there are treasures waiting for you everywhere. However, it is worth remembering that you are often racing against time. This is especially evident in the later missions of both campaigns. The enemy is not sleeping and is gathering armies. Therefore, you should first conquer settlements and places that provide resources.
- Don't forget about spells. In Songs of Conquest, magic is very important and can often change the course of a battle. So it is worth using spells. An unsupported army is rarely able to deal with something else than a much weaker opponent.
- Increase the limit of units in the army. After you level up wielders, you can choose from several skills available to them. It's often hard to decide because they all sound good. However, it is worth remembering that you will not get far without a strong army. So pay attention to this and unlock more unit slots for your army as soon as possible.
- Promote the military. Each unit can level up by developing its assigned building. Unfortunately, it costs a lot of money. However, you should still do it whenever you have a chance. Even with a full army, you won't get very far with basic units.
You can find more useful advice in our Beginner's guide.
Songs of Conquest: FAQ
This section of the guide will answer your most frequently asked questions.
- Multiplayer - is it available? - Here you will find information about whether you can play with friends;
- Last battle kill in slow-mo - how to disable it? - This page will tell you how to disable the slowdown of the last kill in a battle;
- Randomly generated maps - are there any? - Here you will learn whether the game has a random map generator;
- Factions - how many playable ones are there? - Here you can read about the factions in the game.
Songs of Conquest: Basics
This page of the guide contains all the necessary information about the basics of Songs of Conquest. You will learn how to build and recruit units here. We have also included starting tips.
- Settlement development - on this page, you can find information on how to develop your settlement;
- Research and resources - this page contains information on the research available in the game, as well as the available resources and their purposes;
- Exploration - this page has useful knowledge about exploration and travelling on the map;
- Menu - learn about some useful options that are hidden in the menu, but can make your life easier.
Songs of Conquest: Military
- Recruiting and leveling up soldiers - this page contains information on hiring military units and how to level them up;
- Wielders and Spells - this section describes the army commanders, which Songs of Conquest calls wielders; it also features information on spellcasting;
- Armies and battles - this page contains information on waging battles and managing your troops.
Songs of Conquest: PC system requirements
Below you can find the minimum system requirements for Songs of Conquest.
Minimum PC system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 7
- CPU: i5 Dual Core/Ryzen 5
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Integrated graphics card
- Disk space: 4 GB
You can read more about the system requirements on the PC system requirements page.
About Songs of Conquest Guide
Author : Damian "Czarus" Gacek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : May 9, 2022
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Songs of Conquest Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Lavapotion
- publisher: Coffee Stain Publishing
- platform: PC