Map and challenges | Mission 8 Allagra Fortress in Sniper Elite 4
Sniper Elite 4 Guide
1 – Place of beginning the quest.
2 – Bunker - go here slowly, by the rocks, hiding behind objects.
3 – Officer with code to safe.
4 – Entrance into fortress next to the bridge.
5 – The first forking
6 – Safe with document
7 – The firswt tank and the valve
8 – The second valve
9 – Hangar
10 – Technical specification
11 – Missile
12 – Exit from the fortress
13 – Enemy sniper
14 – The third valve
15 – Switch connected with valves
16 – Radio - call bombers
On this page of our walkthrough to Sniper Elite 4 you will find a high quality map of the final (eighth) mission of the game - Allagra Fortress. The map shows all the most important locations to visit, including the bunker, safe area, hangar and spot where you may find valves.
The last mission takes place in Allagra Fortress. It is a small location full of narrow corridors and very strong opponents. Also this mission is not the most difficult one. You can find ammo and traps by some of the crates in rooms and bunkers. All of the key elements of the mission mentioned in this walkthrough have been provided in red.
In this mission, you can complete the following challenges:
- Cranium Crusher - head shoot 20 opponents using FG 42 - heavy machine gun you can find on armored Jaegers.
- Pressure Cooker - destroy 3 tanks by closing the valve, within 5 minutes.
- No Manual Reloading - do not reload your gun manually.
- Rapido - maintain low pulse below 2 minutes.
- The Sound and The Fury - perform 25 or more kills whose sound has been compensated for. Try to use any infrastructure, such as the orange units. Near the safe, there also is a small working unit that will compensate for the gunfire noise over short distance.