Map and challenges | Mission 7: Giovi Fiorini Mansion
Sniper Elite 4 Guide
1 – Place of beginning this quest.
2 – A bridge to the graveyard.
3 – Small stahs (silenced ammunation)
4 – Entrance into residence's basement.
5 – Rothbauer's room
6 – The first gun (encampment)
7 – The second gun
8 – Entrance into bunker in the tunnel.
9 – Safe in the bunker
10 – Enemy sniper
11 – Evacuation site
12 – Map of the convoy's route
13 – The third gun
Above you can find the map of the location that you visit in mission 7: Giovi Fiorini Mansion. In fact, the mansion itself is only one of the places available in the mission area and there is also a town and a small forest. This mission is easy, which is why the map does not provide many of the available points and only those that appeared in the walkthrough itself (in red).
In this mission, you can face the following challenges:
- No Casualties - kill not more than 10 opponents (by eliminating a boat, you eliminate two opponents).
- Regular as Clockwork - kill opponents within time periods no longer than 2 minutes.
- No Pistols - use no pistols during the mission.
- Death from Afar - kill Rothbauer without getting onto the island. To do that, try to lure him out of the building, e.g. by destroying cars in front of the mansion. Also, it is possible that you can spot him across the window of the residence (as you look at the residence, his room is on the right, on the 1st floor).
- Convoy Chaos - destroy all of the vehicle in the convoy at one take. To do that, you can use, e.g. teller mines in the double pressure mode and TNT charges, or other traps that explode as a result of chain reaction and engulf all vehicles within the convoy (take into consideration the distance of around 2.5 meters that the vehicles keep from each other).