On this page of our walkthrough to Sniper Elite 4 you will find general information about objectives of the fourth mission of the game - Lorino Dockyard. You can complete three main and four side objectives. Each of them allows you to earn XP. Also, the guide contains information about a few unique mission features, such as playing the mission at night.
- Disable or destroy the harbor air defense  (1500 XP);
- Learn where the shipments are being sent (1500 XP);
- Find out what the Germans are transporting (1500 XP);
- Find the vaccines (1000 XP);
- Kill the harbor master (1000 XP);
- Get to the armory (1000 XP);
- Destroy the tanks  (1000 XP);
The Carcano rifle and suppressed ammo can be find almost always in the base near the storehouse (next to the woman).
This mission takes place at night - a big advantage - you are harder to be seen by enemies. This mission can be accomplished without using a sniper rifle. The suppressed ammo is scarce on this map so you should prepare for silent takedowns from a close distance or cleverly avoid your enemies. The numerous traps are perfect for that. The area is very strictly guarded so try to avoid any fights - they might be very difficult.
It should be noted that in many places instead of ladders you can use yellow pipes that can be used in climbing. Also, try to avoid raising alarms - when this happens, two tanks will appear in the area. There are two snipers in the harbor.