Map and challenges | Mission 3: Regilino Viaduct
Sniper Elite 4 Guide
1 – Place of beginning the mission.
2 – The first control point (optional task).
3 – The second control point (optional task).
4 – Warehouse with vehicles
5 – Place of setting an ambush on armored vehicle.
6 – The tunnel from where truck with ammunation comes out.
7 – Target place where truck with ammunation goes.
8 – Bunker with ammunation
9 – Body of the pilot and tape with recording (optional task).
10 – Crashed plane to blow up (optional task).
11 – Secret tunnel
12 – Main target: place a bomb on the bridge's pillar.
13 – Sniping point: shoot the bomb on the bridge.
14 – Sniping point: shoot the truck with ammo, before it reaches it's target.
1 – Mine field (2 trap wires)
2 – Place, where armored vehicle stops for a moment.
3 – Truck, which can be used as a distraction for soldiers guarding the church.
4 – Enemy armored vehicle (it doesn't move).
5 – Enemy sniper
6 – G43 rifle
7 – M1911 pistol
8 – Turret in the ground
The above map presents the Regilino Viaduct area. It is a forest area peppered with small enemy camps that you can easily walk around. However, there are new unit types in this mission and they are better at spotting you while you are hiding among bushes. Also, there are snipers and armored vehicles here, and they have been marked on maps. The high number of secondary targets imposes on you the necessity to travel all around the map.
Red has been used for key areas and objects that are supposed to help you complete both the main and side objectives.
Blue has been used for additional elements, whose purpose is to warn you against threat or help you complete individual objectives.
Following challenges are available in this mission:
- Perfect Ten - within the entire mission, kill less than 10 opponents.
- Infamous for 15 Minutes - complete the mission within 15 minutes.
- Breathe Easy - do not hold your breath (focus) while aiming- of course, you can use scope itself as much as you want.
- Interceptor! - destroy the additional ammo truck before it reaches its destination (the north-eastern base). The way to obtain this achievement has been described as an alternative way to complete the mission, chapter Find the ammunition storage and cart.
- Covert Retrieval - retrieve the tape at the pilot's corpse in the church (M3,9) (secondary objective), without killing any opponents by the church. The task will be completed after you walk away from the church, with the tape on you, to a greater distance. To make things easier for yourself here, try to approach the church via the way from the north, wait on the escarpment several meters away from the church and pound the radiator of the truck by the eastern rock, using your suppressed pistol (M3,3).
As soon as you drive the opponents away a little, run into the church. Still, watch out because there may be somebody left inside. Keep a stone prepared and throw it towards the entrance, or across it, outside. Grab the tape and escape along the same route. You have to do all that very quickly.