Map and challenges | Mission 2: Bitanti Village
Sniper Elite 4 Guide
1 – Place of beginning mission.
2 – Sniping postition, silenced rifle ammo.
3 – Sniping position on the hill.
4 – Blue truck
5 – Sniping position - radiooperator.
6 – Partians HQ
7 – Sniping position - window in the church with view on main square.
8 – Mausoleum whre document can be found - additiona task to mission.
9 – Gate to the castle
10 – Wall - from here go to church on II floor, and you can get there without notice and fighting anyone.
1 – Enemy sniper (sniper report).
2 – Radiooperator - optional target
1 – Panzerfaust
2 – Greta rifle (required to fulfill the challenge) - you need to get to this room using outside window.
3 – Short range rifle Carcano and the Trench gun (in partisans HQ).
The map presents Bitanti Village. Here, you will have to complete your second mission. Although the island is not that big, the area is quite complex, and you can access most of the building in the city. Your main objective is to get to the Partisan HQ, and then to the castle in the north part of the map (there are two available paths).
Red color was used to mark important locations and sniping positions - these areas were described with great details. One should follow the points in the right order to complete the mission in the same way the game guide suggests.
Blue color was used to mark human targets who need to be eliminated in order to complete your side quests. All other assassinations are optional.
Green color was used to mark rare and unique weapons that can be collected. However, you will be able to use them only during this mission.
This mission features the following challenges:
- Evasive Manoeuvers - Spend less than 3 minutes in combat - try to complete the mission as silent as possible.
- Express Executioner - Kill an enemy every less than 2 minutes until you complete the mission.
- Rifle Ripper - Kill your enemies only with the sniper rifle (you can shoot from the hip at close range). Do not use the knife or any gadgets. Try to look for large amounts of suppressed ammo.
- Wipeout! - Collect 2000 points using a Trench Gun in the village area. The gun can be found in the guerrilla hideout or near the eastern gate leading to church courtyard - the gun will be right behind the gate.
- Softly Softly - Kill the sniper on the tower by using the Greta rifle in less than 5 minutes. The rifle can be found in one of the builds near the wall, in front of the HQ (M2,2). To get to the room, you need to walk across the beam on the wall and enter through the window.