Map and challenges | Mission 1 San Celini Island in Sniper Elite 4
Sniper Elite 4 Guide
1 – Place of beginning this mission.
2 – Ruined tower - sniping point (I officer / camera).
3 – Tunnel
4 – Sniping point - II officer.
5 – Passage to checkpoint in the cave.
6 – Second tower - sniping point (camera / III officer).
7 – Barn - sniping point (III officer).
8 – Sniping point - IV officer.
9 – Alternative point to shoot the fourth officer from.
10 – Guard on the balcony
11 – Main target - Schmidt.
1 – Camera 1
2 – Camera 2
3 – Camera 3
1 – Optional task: celar the checkpoint.
1 – Officer 1
2 – Officer 2
3 – Officer 3
4 – Officer 4
On this page of our guide to Sniper Elite 4 you will find a high quality map of the first game mission - San Celini Island. The map shows all the most important locations you should visit. Our guide also provides information on where to find cameras and officers associated with some of the mission objectives.
The above map represents San Celini Island - your first mission takes place there. Your main objective is to eliminate Schmidt, who can be found in his mansion in the opposite part of the map (north-west). Unfortunately, you need to get there.
Red color was used to mark significant spots on the map. Their order suggests the order of places that you ought to reach if you want complete all your objectives (main and side objectives) with as little effort as possible.
Blue color was used to mark cameras - they are related to a side quest that would require you to destroy them.
Green color was used to mark the officers - you need to eliminate all of them. Some places marked with red indicate best sniping positions.
This mission features the following challenges:
- Bushwhacker! -Kill at least 10 enemies when sitting in the bushes.
- SMG Supremacy - Kill at least 50 enemies with an SMG and finish the mission.
- Pain, No Gain -Do not use medkits or bandages during the entire mission.
- Tripwire Terror - Kill 5 enemy officers (including Schmidt) with a Trip Mine.
- Covert Assassin - Complete at least 15 sound-masked assassinations. This means shots fired when the sound-masking icon is visible in the upper side of the screen. The icon will be triggered by planes flying by or by damaging the orange power generators.