In the final part of mission 2 (Occupied Residence) in Sniper Elite 5, you must try to leave the chateau grounds and meet the resistance. The walkthrough explains when mission 2 can be completed and how to get to the evacuation zone without being detected.
Requirements for completing mission 2
The earliest when you can leave the mission area is after completing the 2 main objectives of the mission, which we have described on separate pages of the walkthrough:
- Infiltrating the chateau and finding Moller's office - You can choose any way to get to the chateau.
- Entering the office and finding Moller's secrets - You have full freedom in how you want to get into the office, but the required step is to obtain intel.
In addition, you can optionally deal with other tasks. We have described them on the pages:
- Retrieving stolen antiques - side quest - There are 3 collectibles to find.
- Kill List Target - Friedrich Kummler - This high-ranking officer is in the chateau's ballroom.
You can also do some optional exploration, e.g. to find secrets and collectibles.
Rendezvous with the Resistance
The evacuation zone is at the back of the chateau. The area is adjacent to gardens and larger open spaces. You can get there, for example, from the gardens or the main courtyard.
On your way to the exit from the map, pay attention to the two areas marked in the picture above:
- A single enemy is hiding on the northern hill. It is best to kill him with a long distance shot.
- There is a sniper in the eastern building, and there is a good chance that you have dealt with him earlier while completing the side mission objective or simply exploring the areas surrounding the chateau.
New enemies and a truck may appear in the gardens. You can try to eliminate them one by one or try to avoid them, e.g. from the west. If you plan to kill enemies, we recommend finding a good vantage point in the chateau and kill them from a distance.
The exit from the map is located on the outskirts of the estate and using it will end the mission.