The Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments game guide contains a lot of tips useful when playing the seventh part of this great detective series. It is a thorough, illustrated solution, which will guide you through all the actions that need to be performed in order to solve six complex criminal cases. At the end of each case, you have to make a moral choice: you can either condemn the culprit or absolve him. It influences the rank you obtain and the final screen of a given investigation informs you how many players made the same decision. However, before you confirm the decision, you will have the opportunity to check all the possible variants by naming different culprits or changing your mind about the punishment. To make using the game guide easier, each chapter has been divided into subchapters that describe the tasks that Holmes has to deal with. Moreover, puzzles, mini-games, Character Portraits and Deduction Space actions are all titled with headings that allow the reader to locate them quickly in the text. The achievements are listed in the last chapter. In the game, you take control mainly of Holmes, but sometimes also Watson and even Toby - the dog. This time, each case is a different story, connected to the rest only by one clue - the existence of a group of rebels.
The Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments Game Guide contains:
- detailed description of all six cases, which Sherlock has to deal with;
- solution to each case, along with naming the right culprit and the maximum available score;
- all the deductions, even those that lead to wrong conclusions and alternative endings;
- explanation of all the puzzles and mini-games;
- all the Evidence;
- all the Character Portraits;
- all the Achievements (25).
Katarzyna "Kayleigh" Michalowska
About Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments Game Guide
Author : Katarzyna "Kayleigh" Michalowska for gamepressure.com
Translator : Marek Cendrzak
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 67 pages, 148 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments Game Guide
- Inspect the crime scene at Woodman's Lee | The Fate of Black Peter SH: Crimes and Punishments Guide.
- Join Lestrade at Woodman's Lee | The Fate of Black Peter SH: Crimes and Punishments Guide.
- Game Guide - General tips SH: Crimes and Punishments Guide.
- Inspect Kew Garden's staff buildings and gather information on Montague Dunne | The Kew Gardens Drama SH: Crimes and Punishments Guide.
- Examine Neligan's belongings and interrogate him | The Fate of Black Peter SH: Crimes and Punishments Guide.
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Frogwares
- publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3, XONE, PS4
Unlike the previous adventures of Sherlock Holmes, in Crimes and Punishments you will not be a mere spectator during the detective’s investigation. It is now your turn to truly become Sherlock Holmes and lead your own investigation--actually, your investigations, as 8 captivating cases await you! Murders, disappearances, spectacular thefts, and other investigations will bring you to the cutting edge of the detective genre and these cases will be the bread and butter of this game, written in the pure tradition of Conan Doyle’s novels.
- Frogwares - Developer Website.
- Focus Home Interactive - Publisher Website.
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - Official Website.
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 8600 or better), 14 GB HDD, Windows Vista(SP2)/7/8, lacze internetowe